cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

NK increasing nuclear fuel production?

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/report-u-s-intel-agencies-believe-north-korea-is-increasing-n...

Or just the lyin' MSM/Deep State?

Pox on the majority of mainstream foreign affairs commentators who- somewhat understandably, given the stakes- decided to give Trump a gentleman's B for at least opening talks.

It was a reality TV sham.

I suppose maybe half of the 2-3% bump he got in the polls will stay with him anyway?

8 Replies
WCMO
Senior Advisor

Re: NK increasing nuclear fuel production?

Trying to milk as many concessions as they can is, and has been, the game plan.  Nobody believes they have suddenly turned into complete humanitarians, it would be the quickest turnaround of all time.  Still, without talks, what was/is possible would remain unknown.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Never trust. Always verify.

bruce MN
Advisor

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

A 3rd party, anti-Trump blogster giving his take on the only credible reporting on the story.   Here`s a snip that it`s based on, hardly a "bombshell".

WASHINGTON — U.S. intelligence agencies believe that North Korea has increased its production of fuel for nuclear weapons at multiple secret sites in recent months — and that Kim Jong Un may try to hide those facilities as he seeks more concessions in nuclear talks with the Trump administration, U.S. officials told NBC News. 

rsbs
Advisor

BA, ever think of going to court on any matter, and realizing that the jury was made up of ObNox's, Boritz'x, and Slowboats?

That is one reason why I think I would always go for a plea deal, even if it meant serving time. We have so many activist Judges in Minnesota, and half of our state actually are in some stage of fruitloop decay that I have no confidence in a fact based outcome.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It`s really amazing how these court decisions come out 5 to 4.   Okay I can understand one or 2 justices occasionally dissenting through a different personal interpretation of the Law/Constitution but Ginsberg, Kagan and Soda-my-Oar  especially make their decisions on opposite of what they think Trump would want.   In the past a liberal justice might say "I personally wish such & such, but the Constitution says otherwise, therefore I must go against my personal desire and follow the law" at some point justice is off the rails and God help anyone going before the "9th circus".

bruce MN
Advisor

Bolton just now on the TV intimating that there really may be just one useful response.
hardnox
Advisor

The Base does not care about national security other than worshipping militarism.

Any WIn is just fine, even if it happens to be a phony reality TV summit.

Then they can get back to trying to destroy their domestic enemies.