cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: NRA nut-cases

You guys really don't get it do you? This thing happened at break neck speed! You really can't grasp the reality, of what YOUR going to do in that split second before your body is riddled by bullets. I would dare guess, that when she (the Principle) threw her self at him she didn't think he would shoot her, he felt she could knock him down, before he blew her away, no one can ever know, it was the most heroic thing a person could do. One well placed shot, cute, real Rambo talk, go to Afganistan, show us your guts! I did ride motorcycles, for your information, and snowmobiles too, so YES, I do know about helmets! The fact is those helmets weren't the same as what is worn on motorcycles, or snomobiles, another of your excuses, blown away.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

You guys really don't get it do you? This thing happened at break neck speed! You really can't grasp the reality, of what YOUR going to do in that split second before your body is riddled by bullets. I would dare guess, that when she (the Principle) threw her self at him she didn't think he would shoot her, he felt she could knock him down, before he blew her away, no one can ever know, it was the most heroic thing a person could do. One well placed shot, cute, real Rambo talk, go to Afganistan, show us your guts! I did ride motorcycles, for your information, and snowmobiles too, so YES, I do know about helmets! The fact is those helmets weren't the same as what is worn on motorcycles, or snomobiles, another of your excuses, blown away.

Have you turned in or destroyed your shotguns yet?

Taylor ECIL
Senior Contributor

Did you watch the same video I did? If you did you can not comprehend what you saw. It was an obvious show of how people cannot defend themselves. Set up to fail from the beginning. Now that said it goes faster than most people think, but usually the bad guy doesn't know where the person with the gun is sitting when he breaks into the room. Usually someone is not wearing a helmet that obscures his vision, and usually someone is not wearing a T-shirt 5 sizes to big so it drapes over the pistol. But yes GTO if all the planets line up exactly as the show, described it, it would go down exactly as that. And yes, GTO I HAVE SERVED IN THE INFANTRY. HAVE YOU?

As I have thought about your evaluation of the video I now realize that you do not understand the standards that come with investigative journalism. Since you have polluted your mind with CNN, MSNBC, Etc.. Etc. You just do not understand how skewed the training was.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

First of all, thank you for your service, I didn't have the pleasure.

I really love how well, you've shown your disdain and ignorance of what that experiment displayed. But that's alright, anyone that's afraid his going to lose his precious AK-47/AR15, I'm not surprised, they are not cheap to buy, but not everyone is drinking your brand of Kool-Aid, so brace yourself, my friend.