cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: I thought Craig's

Those people have had due process. To discriminate by age have not.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Re: NRA sues Florida

'''''''''''' 2nd  amendment ''''''''''' doesn't  mention   A utomatic R ifles  and age of ownership is neither mentioned , - Was the shooter in California yesterday unstable - of course  - was the NRA there to stop him,  NO -  or any 18 year old folks, - NO  - SWAT  &  sheriff  department,  waited  7 hours to secure the place, I'm sure they had a reason ---

r3020
Senior Advisor

So the new law would do nothing in that case. He was 36.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Maybe the  Millions$$$$$$$$$$$$  for staging a  ''' Beltway  Military  Parade '''''' kuud find a slightly better spending avenue ---  Guess the  '''' experts '''' will soon show their cards --- 

k-289
Senior Advisor

KILLER   was  Military  decorated  to  boot -  deranged  mental  records  are  where ?  ?   Are the victim's right's worth less  ?   ?   ?   

r3020
Senior Advisor

Yes. Where are the records. Background checks only work when there are records.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Maybe  Mr. LaPierre  ($5,000,000. oo )  can send his condolence's to the family's involved,  including the solider's family - - -  

hardnox
Advisor

Re: I thought Craig's

I agree, in regards to age. That's just a chicken***** way of trying to appear to do something without doing much and it made the NRA mad anyway.

But it is the government's right to regulate guns in general.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Here is a question I saw posed 3020.

If knives and cars can be used to kill people then why do you need guns?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(If knives and cars can be used to kill people then why do you need guns?)

We could make all guns illegal and then illegal guns could be like illegal drugs, no one would ever be able to get access

or use them ever again Smiley Wink