Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Naive, I guess. I honest to God didn’t think

21 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Naive, I guess. I honest to God didn’t think

O  M  G!!!   Maybe this virus was smitten against the Republicans to ensure voting takes  them out this fall - or earlier, if they get the virus.  

WHAT A BUNCH OF S-IT!!!!

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That is what happens when people just believe instead of relying on facts.

There have been other stories of religionists that claim their god will protect everyone that gives money to their 'church'

Stories of believers lining up to kiss a statue/idol and not one even wiping it off after the last kiss.

Others licking the door to their religious place to 'eat' the virus claiming they were protected by their god.

Perhaps it is a way of improving the gene pool.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Maybe this was virus was smitten against the Republicans to ensure voting takes  them out this fall - or earlier, if they get the virus.)

Is this just another "beinfected" posting?  or what do you mean by "or earlier, if they get the virus"?  

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I don’t think I need to spell it out.  This virus kills indiscriminately - but you righties seem to think (again) that only the godless progressives will be culled out.

Huh....does that make Rand Paul secretly gay you think?

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Well in Italy they all got woke and decided to hug a chinese. Now they say that might have been a mistake.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Well in Italy they all got woke and decided to hug a chinese. Now they say that might have been a mistake.

This virus (bio weapon) seems to be targeted for certain racial groups. Also targeted to men, especially older men. Asians are the most receptive to the virus and Blacks the least. Pregnant women seem to be immune, as children from 5 to 9.   The media will never admit this, ever. 

Veteran Advisor

Lies Millie - lies.  Where’d you get your information?  Fox - Rush - some right wing fear mongering site?  Or, you just know and pulled it out of your - - -?   My guess - the latter - with Trump playing the victim on this and still thinks the virus is some sort of Democratic conspiracy against him.   Poor baby....

Jen

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Outstanding, Bullwinkle.

@jennys_mn wrote:

Lies Millie - lies.  Where’d you get your information?  Fox - Rush - some right wing fear mongering site?  Or, you just know and pulled it out of your - - -?   My guess - the latter - with Trump playing the victim on this and still thinks the virus is some sort of Democratic conspiracy against him.   Poor baby....

Jen

Wholly crap, Jennifer!  You never miss a chance to stick your size 14 foot in your mouth, Do you? 
My brother was a part of the original SARS bio weapon research team that analyzed how to defeat that previous Coronavirus and still maintains close relationships with the biological sciences teams working on this SARS2-CoV strain known as Covid-19. 
I mentioned on here a couple of weeks ago about using the malaria virus series of drugs to cure this pandemic, and lo and behold, they are now using it. 
You should stick to parking airplanes and other matters of importance around Frostbite Falls, Minnesota. 

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Outstanding, Bullwinkle.

You didn’t address the bio- weapon claim of yours.   Why not?

Jen

ps - seems your brother is using his talents - yours too?