cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Name change

Well I see the science deniers want to change the man made global warming name again. Now it will be climate disruption. So now what we have is man made global warming climate change disruption........that has a very familiar ring to it......sounds a lot like if you like your policy you can keep your policy. Period.

http://news.sciencemag.org/climate/2014/05/lets-call-it-climate-disruption-white-house-science-advis...

8 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Name change

Was reading yesterday.  One article was about enviro's complaint about fracking for oil and natural gas.  The next I read was about Obama using executive orders to push coal power generation to natural gas.    No word on using unicorn farts.

Highlighted
Advisor

Better might be "modest inconvienience" then? http://m.startribune.com/news/?id=258099551&c=y
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Is that something like the tea baggers wanting to be called tea party?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I dont care if you call it " God's saddened tears ", but you best STOP with the false flags, pay attention and ...oh I dont know....DO SOMETHING !

Use your brain for a change and actually THINK about it. I can think of no greater evil humanity could do  to this once near perfect planet. OH, except, to ignore and politicize this Global Catastrophic event.

IF there is a jesus, he will put you in a heaven of perpetual, everlasting and ETERNAL drought.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

These are all computer generated predictions about climate change. If your local weather man says tonight that in 2064 on June 6th there will be rain, you will say he is nuts there is no way you can predict that. You would say he is guessing. That is all what is going on here. Just guesses. There is no solid evidence of any climate change that is man made.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Nothing in the Bible about man made global warming climate change disruption. I just pray my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ is a merciful God because I know I am not worthy of His Kingdom.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

" There is no solid evidence of any climate change that is man made. "

You may have an opinion and even argue reality, but dont LIE.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why do you even care??  You don't believe in it anyway!  One more thing--you and the rest of the righties here are the science deniers.  You don't believe in science.