cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Nancy running scared

Shutting down the state of the union speech. Can't allow the president a platform to speak directly to the American people without sanitizing it through her department of media.

18 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Nancy running scared

She ASKED him to reschedule. She DID NOT tell him he couldn’t do it now? Quit telling lies!
Senior Contributor

be careful now schnur, calling a poster a liar is bad, calling anything bad  about a president is okay..."according to Ishmael"

lol

Senior Contributor

Veteran Advisor

I didn’t call anyone a liar. I told him to quit telling lies. And you can’t call anyone names-presidents, you nor anyone else.
Senior Contributor

That's a good one! Haha
Senior Advisor

Senior Contributor

Guess he could do a few more addresses from the Oval Office to get his message across.  Not a constitutional requirement for a president to give a state of the union speech.  He could write it out and have it published in every news and social media but that would require him to be able to write more than 1 sentence 

Veteran Advisor

Oh 20, now you’re using twitter for your sources?? Maybe you can find it in wiki! I really care how you spin it. I don’t care that you think you nor anyone thinks what she meant. She ASKED him to reschedule the address. Oh bASS , I don’t care what kind of nonsense you can come up to make fun of what say. I really don’t care. Versteh??
Senior Contributor

well schnur, you dish it out, so have another helping...

Dennis Miller:  Nancy Pelosi to Trump: "Postpone State of the Union or Submit it in Written Form...and use two syllable words max as I'd like read it too."