cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Nasty Vulgar people

They publish a cartoon of Ted Cruz and his little girls dipicted as monkeys, then continue to show it on the news increasing it's exposure by 1000's% but fail to show this.

Embedded image permalink
17 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Nasty Vulgar people

Who published this cartoon about Cruz?  Never heard about it.  For that matter didn't see the other one either!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Here's the one I meant to post....find the other one yourself.

Ted Cruz tweeted this Hillary Clinton cartoon twice on Wednesday ...

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Who published this cartoon about Cruz?  Never heard about it.  For that matter didn't see the other one either!

The Washington Post published this crap. If some paper printed the same about Zero's girls, the media's hornet nest would have exploded with righteous indignation !

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The Obamas have already been depicted as monkeys and worse.many times.  How do you know the monkeys in that cartoon depict his daughters?

Highlighted
Advisor

I've been trying to find out where it says that the cartoonist was depicting the monkeys as Ted's children.  Can you help ?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

I've been trying to find out where it says that the cartoonist was depicting the monkeys as Ted's children.  Can you help ?

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No, we can`t help you.....It`s one of those things you have to think long and hard about.............kinda like 2+2...........

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You and bruce seem to think playing dumb is cute....

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I hope that Bruce actually is playing with us....he seemed more intelligent a few years ago.

Mustachio...not so much.