Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Nasty Vulgar people

They have a litle dog named Checkers.

And they aren't giving him back.

Advisor

Have to admit I knew nothing of this until I saw it here. Looked it up and found the story about the Twitter post. It appears that Cruz put his kids into his campaign imaging, which for candidates over time has generally called for open season. Chelsea and Amy Carter come to mind. And this "meanness" doesn't come near to the tone that the leading GOP candidates have set for the overall campaign. This abomination becoming just one more tomme for you "real Americans" to pass around amongst yourselves, as uncritical drones in a movement that has had no problem with calling the 1st Lady a gorilla.
Veteran Advisor

Well, I guess you got me figured!  So, has the rightwinger nuts never called or put pix here and other places showing the Obamas as apes or monkeys?  Smile yes or no will suffice!

Veteran Advisor

What? You just made it up?  You don't know where it came from so you must have just made it up!

Veteran Advisor

And the right has NEVER stooped to that level of making fun and calling names of Democrat president's children have they!!!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

And the right has NEVER stooped to that level of making fun and calling names of Democrat president's children have they!!!

You failed to acknowledge my accuracy in my report. The only thing I can remember posting about a dem president candidate's kid, is a picture of Chelsea Clinton clutching a t-shirt, crying, and the words on the shirt said, (paraphrasing ) "My Mom is getting her [butt] kicked by a [African-American]!"

Veteran Advisor

You are a liar!!
Veteran Advisor

Are you trying to say that no one, including all you righties here, have NEVER said anything derogatory about the democratic first families?