cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Natalie C. Wood - #WalkAway Campaign

Hi fellow patriots. I am a #walkwith first generation American with parents who were Russian immigrants. They fled communism seeking religious freedom and a better life in the United States of America (legally). My grandparents and parents got their citizenship even with the language barrier. Although my father was a Kennedy era Democrat, I registered Republican in 1988 and have stayed loyal. I have always been so thankful to live in this great country and never took it for granted because any day our way of life could change. And here we are.The things that are going on in our country right now are heartbreaking, scary and downright evil. Following this group and reading testimonials by people who love America and our constitution gives me hope. I am excited to see this group's numbers go up from 311,000 to 328,000 members in just one week! Together Let's make America Great Again❣🇱🇷🇱🇷

5 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Natalie C. Wood - #WalkAway Campaign

I’ve never quite been able to decide if Ms. Wood was better in Splendor in the Grass or West Side Story. 

Quite certain though that Robert Wagner got away with murder. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Like I said - nothing but BS posts made by Russian operatives over the last two years.

This person again voted Republican.  Net gain for Trump - zero - 

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Net gain of zero?  Her story is being shared all over America. Hopefully it will convince hundreds of Americans to reject the communists / terrorists and vote to Keep America Great. Have a collective day. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure Millie.   You’re going to have to convince America that Trump, his lies, and hundreds of thousands of deaths, are worth taking a chance on for a second term.   

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

You telling me that the guys at IRA are so lazy they can't think of a better name than another Soviet emigre'?