cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

National DNA database

since men are responsible for 100% of unwanted pregnancies, we need to be able to track them down, enforce financial responsibility until age 21 and imprison those who fail to comply.

22 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: National DNA database

Like fingerprints, universal collection would be a clear violation of the 4th Amendment.

Wouldn’t need to. Just permit a court to issue a warrant for a swab based on the affidavit of the mother.

And pass a law permitting enforcement of financial support for the mother as well as the child.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I find the figure of $50-80k mentioned as the average payment for a surrogate mother in the US.

We'll call the father only 50% responsible, and thus only charge him a very reasonable $25k for the inconvenience to the mother.

Payable up front, and immediately, on pain of imprisonment.

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

"since men are responsible for 100% of unwanted pregnancies, we need to be able to track them down"

What about the bitch that flopped on her back and said do me?

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(since men are responsible for 100% of unwanted pregnancies, we need to be able to track them down, enforce financial responsibility until age 21 and imprison those who fail to comply.)

You discriminating against transgender women like the transgender woman at the NJ woman's prison that impregnated 2 fellow inmates there NQX.

(And pass a law permitting enforcement of financial support for the mother as well as the child.)

There are laws in place.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

While I’m dubious regarding it and my mind reels in horror at the thought of the woman laying on her back and beckoning Al to “do her”, still,

Need to put your big boy pants on and show some self control.

RJG640v8
Advisor

There needs to be an extra $ amount for the gestation period added.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Like others said, already laws in place, ask hunter biden about it.

Isn't it a shame that kid is ignored by its grandparents.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I have a feeling noxzi is already in a national database.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Pretty weak there, SammyQ.

But expected.