cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The real heroes?

So you’re saying BA, that Trump has gotten his “easy to win” trade war with China right?  An agreement not worth the paper it’s written on?   Bailout after bailout after bailout to American farmers for destroying the markets that took years to develop.  And the American taxpayer is on the hook for his “easy to win” trade war.

You think putting kids in the cages was the right way to handle the immigration problem BA?  How about Trump’s wife, and her chain migration family.  Trump promised a news conference on how they got here legally.  How did they get here legally BA?  I guess if you have money, you can do whatever you want. 

You want your guns?  Keep your guns.  The higher the caliber gun - the more tax you pay on it, year in, year out.  You want your toys to prove you’re a “man”, then you “pay” for that privilege.  Can’t afford it - get a higher paying job - or take a second.  

What you don’t care about with your candidate, is Can He Bring  America Together?   Trump said he would do that too.  Utter, and complete failure.   He had no intention of trying to bring America together.  

The man you helped elect BA, is the most law breaking criminal that we have ever had in the White House, and the least capable of leading this country.   And you love it, and support it.  
And it puts you, in the same category as all of the rest of the Cult members.....you’ll be branded a liar for the rest of your life.  Just like the rest that chose to unite with Trump.

BA = LIAR

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying...,,

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

The 35 years of trade where America got screwed was sure easy to LOSE.  The American worker lost his living wage job, now has to work at Dollar General and Jiffy Lube part-time and the US taxpayers have to make up the difference. 

We have too damned many people here already.  Been on I-35  Highway 52 or highway 14 lately? bumper to bumper.  Been up to Mankato? looks like a Muslim country.  Those of you concerned about the environment and "Mother Earth", too many people here mining the resources.

My Dad and Grandpa never paid tax on Guns they owned and I sure the hell won`t vote for a F`ing retard that proposes one.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

The 35 years of trade where America got screwed was sure easy to LOSE.  The American worker lost his living wage job, now has to work at Dollar General and Jiffy Lube part-time and the US taxpayers have to make up the difference. 

We have too damned many people here already.  Been on I-35  Highway 52 or highway 14 lately? bumper to bumper.  Been up to Mankato? looks like a Muslim country.  Those of you concerned about the environment and "Mother Earth", too many people here mining the resources.

My Dad and Grandpa never paid tax on Guns they owned and I sure the hell won`t vote for a F`ing retard that proposes one.

You have no problems with Americans paying taxes for items they want from China, or Americans that have been lied to that CHINA is paying tax.    Ohhhhh - but don’t you dare tax my guns.  My daddy and grandpappy never had to pay tax on a gun, why should I?

Well, your daddy and grandpappy didn’t live in an age with high power semi automatic rifles in the hands of anybody that wants one. Or, mass shootings across this country.  Since Sandy Hook, when America was saying “Never Again”, there have been over 2600 mass murders.  All gun owners should pay a tax on the weapons of mass destruction they own.

You won’t vote for a Democrat anyway.   You like the chronic liar you helped elect, and help the cult protect.

Trade wars are easy to win.  Tear up the agreements that took years to arrive at, and replace it with a BS trade agreement that was worthless.  And then make Americans pay for the loss of income to the farmers that voted to have Trump do the negotiations for them.  Do you see any problems with what has occurred here?  There are better ways to negotiate, than the way Trump does.  

You don’t like the imports from China, convince Americans not to buy it.  But Americans want the cheap stuff China produces, that can’t be produced in this country for what China sells it for.  That’s not China’s fault.  So, you like the “sin tax” for items from China.  Tax it big!!!  We don’t need that crap from China!!!  Tax the guns big.....America doesn’t need them either....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....,

Jen

gurly3801539
Advisor

Re: Navy guy

First off, no one should be beaten. Read the article, that is exactly how stupid the media thinks you are, he went up to the front of a protest to "talk" to the police. I know he told the reporter that but think people. If he has any speeding tickets he should find a murder scene and complain about them.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

China is a communist nation with slave labor, there is no way that American workers can compete with slave labor and atrocious environmental and worker safety standards.  If American consumers choose to buy goods coming from China, they should pay more through a tariff.  Case closed!

bruce MN
Advisor

Those weren’t”the police”

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

China is a communist nation with slave labor, there is no way that American workers can compete with slave labor and atrocious environmental and worker safety standards.  If American consumers choose to buy goods coming from China, they should pay more through a tariff.  Case closed!

Fine - then at least be honest with the Americans, who ARE going to pay the tax.

The tax has not stopped the trade discrepancy with China.  It's the American public that are again paying the tax for Trump's trade war.  Trump has to lie - because America wouldn't stand for another tax that is being added to the items they purchase....only this tax isn't shown, and the government is hiding the tax from public view.  Republicans can't win an election, without lying now can they?

All the trade war has really stopped, is Chinese purchases from us.  And I can't blame them.    How Trump has handled the Trade War, is how he handled contractors in his business.  "The job is done.   If you want to be paid, I'll give you 50% of what we agreed on.   Take it - or take me to court.  (And I'll make sure the proceedings go on long enough, that you will be broke)  That is the Trump Smart way.  But, it doesn't quite work that way on the International Level.  Trump has pissed off every country in the world.  I wouldn't blame any of them, for giving the US the finger, and not buying anything from the US.  If you were on of Trump's contractors that got screwed, you think you would do business with him again....probably not.  And that is where the world is at.

Trade agreements lost, will take a long, long time to come back.  If ever.  America is going to suffer.....Americans are going to bear the brunt, of a Trump's "Trade Wars are easy to win".  

Who was it, that sent the jobs to China in the first place?  Was it the Democrats that owned the factories, DO NOTHING DEMOCRATS that somehow owned all the business that were shipped overseas.  Yeah....I certainly believe it was all the Democrats fault, that moved the factories so they could make more money.

Republicans have won elections by fear mongering and lying for a long time.  Maybe Trump has finally crossed the line, where only the really, really stupid can't see what is real, and what is the lie.

Republicans can't win an election, without  lying....

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

IF we are going to run a $400 Billion trade deficit with a communist country so basically they`ll buy $10 Billion soybeans from us, then yes American consumer SHOULD pay MORE to cover the costs of US under-employment.  If a shirt costs $10 to produce in the US and the US worker gets a living wage and to produce in China for $2, but the US worker is delivering Pizza Hut Pizzas for much less than a living wage.  There is a huge revenue SHORT FALL that has to be made up and I can`t think of anyone better than the fools that buy the $2 Chinese shirt. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

The issue is THE LIE - China is paying the tax.  BS.  BS.    BS.    Tell America the truth, and let the chips fall where they may.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

gurly3801539
Advisor

Those weren't "the police"

My entries are out of sequence Bruce, but if that was meant for me I believe most people would say federal officers are police. I'm also thinking you know what my point is.