cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Nazi Cows

Had a sow once that went psycho.

Couldn't keep her in anywhere and one time she got loose in the back yard, rooted the whole thing up and killed and ate the kid's cat.

I finally got her on a trailer to take to market in the morning but had a shotgun loaded with a deer slug in case she got out of that.

Later I regretted it when a friend suggested that I could have made good money renting her out for cat control.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The Tea Party was actually the majority in this country for over 500 years.  Generations that picked the rocks, grubbed the stumps, plowed the prairies, won the wars, survived the depressions.   Society has "evolved" not for the better, we have created a majority entitlement class.  However the "base stock" American was a tea partier.

Highlighted
Advisor

You do know I was being sarcastic. But I was just fishin' and got a biteSmiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

i know you were Rawhide, you`re a good guy, it`s just I love arguing with liberals so much that I forget about my conservative friends....so much so now my nazi cows are mooing wanting their silage   Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You are correct, it IS pure genetics. It always is. It is interesting , however, that nearly all liberals discount genetics when it comes to humans. All other species, races and breeds of non-humans, yes, genetics is the common denominator. In human races and breeds, nope,.... Has nothing to do with predictable human outcomes or behaviors.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Calling these cattle "nazi cows" is very milliganese. Smiley Very Happy

You need to check your time line. The Germans started trying to resurrect this breed during the Weimar Republic which was years before the Nazis. " In the first years of the Weimar Republic, the brothers Heinz and Lutz Heck independently started their extensive breeding-back programmes.

[4] Heinz was the director of the Hellabrunn Zoological Gardens in Munich and Lutz of the Berlin Zoological Gardens." The extinct breed was the Auroch cattle.

Highlighted
Advisor

"Aurochs" were part of the local lore portrayed in the exceptionaly good indie film "Beasts of the Southern Wild".

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

"nazi cows" is in the title of the story that I posted..."nazi cows" can be googled and it will take you to stories about the auroch cattle.  Yes, Heck a nazi revived the breed...probably not the exact receipe as the orginial auroch as they were 'extinct" but I supose pretty damned close.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If you stick a hot potato in a sonofabitch horse`s mouth that likes to bite, you will train him not to bite.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

That's not training. 

By the time you go to the house, preheat your oven @ 350  ( 375 if your stove is old ) and, dig up the tator from your organic garden, wash and bake it..... so that when you finally get time to unleash your awesome training the horse will just think your an abusive jerk and bite you harder,as well he should.

Arabians are aweful, they had their place in history, but  then the  show people got a hold of ' em who didn't understand GENETICS and ruined them.  Plus they have no butt.

It's like lookin at a poor hereford.