cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Need a few busloads

so allen, when did this happen?

Or is it just one of those fears that has been instilled in you by your great leader?

Your life would be much better if you skipped your leaders lies and stuck with the truth.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You mean KKKanada enforces it's immigration laws? Do you have sanctuary cities where immigration laws are not enforced?

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Ok so they just shouted allah and started shooting people . Or maybe they just took a cooking class and decided they had no use for a pressure cooker and blew it up on the street. Ether way they will kill you.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Do not think that has happened in Canada except by Canadian citizens but thousands have died from other things and maybe a half dozen from a 'terrorist' attack.

Your fear is stoked by lies, look at what are the real risks.

Far more things that will kill you before a 'terrorist' gets to you.

So what are you doing about real risks?

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

"half dozen from a 'terrorist' attack". And you don't have an issue with that? I guess your moral standards are low if it doesn't affect you.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

You still do not understand that the risk of dieing from a terrorists is minimal while the risks of many other things that could be removed or changed aroud you every day are much greater so you are wasting efforts on a minimal risk which has been fed to you and ignoring what is much greater.

It is the politics of fear and can only be overcome if people quit just believing what they were told and looked at the world in reality and use a little critical thinkng on their own part.

You are being conned and you refuse to realize the truth.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

You still do not understand that you have control over that risk but don't seem to care as long as it doesn't affect you.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

I do understand where the risks are.

Risks like traffic accidents, I wear my seatbelt and drive defensively.

Risks like falling, sand on ice, railing and caution.

No guns in the house unless secured and only for varmite control otherwise there would be no guns, check the risks and you will find that guns cause almost as many deaths as traffic accidents in your country but not so much here.

You see while you fall for the great terrorist attack is going to get you lies from your leader there is nothing you can do about that minimal risk, which does not even show on almost all lists of risks, while all around you are real risks that you ignore.

It is the politics of fear rolled out by a con man.

And way too many suckers fall for it.

Think for yourself, use facts not speaches from bigots and your life will be safer, longer and more pleasant.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

I give up go save a tree or a butterfly... Hypocrites all of you.

r3020
Senior Advisor

We can reduce our risk by a better vetting of immigrants.