cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: Need a few busloads

No 3020, you can keep all immigrants out and you will have virtually no impact on the risks to your life and limb.

That is what I am pointing out your leader has you scared of stuff that is not a risk while ignoring what could make you life less risky.

Conned is the descriptor.

That is why I keep saying to think for yourself and look at facts not just what someone wants you to believe based on lies and ignorance of the facts.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Allen; do not give up.

Take time to look at what reality is not just what a salesman tells you.

Stick to facts not unsubstantiated claims which are designed to whip up your fear of alomst non existent risks.

Be careful driving and lock up your guns and you WILL reduce your risk of dieing young and suddenly.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not all immigrants. Just those who will be a threat to our way of life.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Stupid!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Migrants in action.

snip-

A group of migrants stole fireworks before shooting them into offices and homes during rioting in a Greek refugee camp.

The protest in the Souda camp near Chios resulted in four people being taken to hospital while police made 50 arrests. 

Huge parts of the camp itself were destroyed by fire and officers in riot gear had to step in when windows were smashed and fireworks were being aimed at locals.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

Reality is one half of this and by the looks of it your country are morons, idiots and just plain ignorant. You will spend other peoples life saving to save a snail but not use one single brain cell to protect a human.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

You are talking in code there allen and I do not have the key to that code.