cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Need help

While reading an article in the newspaper about Obama's S.C. nominee Elena Kagan I came across a link to the Clinton Library.  The newspaper article stated  that Kagan and another Clinton attorney oversaw the gathering of all subpoenaed documents associated with Hillary's legal work for the failed Arkansas savings and loan owned by the Clinton's business partners Jim and Susan McDougal.   There has always been some unanswered questions for me surrounding Hillary's missing billing records from the Rose Law Firm that mysteriously showed up one day over a year after they were subpoenaed and I was curious if the info on Kagan that had been released by the Clinton Library might have some mention of this.   Trouble is when I click on a particular file my screen address changes but all I get a blank white screen.  I have Adobe Acrobat Reader so that should not be the problem.  Hoping someone with more computer skills which is most anyone reading this can help me out.   TIA

23 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Need help

I think when the screen goes white like that, it means that they are getting all possible information out of the computer, including where it is located.  If you see a nondescript sedan with a couple of guys wearing sunglasses drive by, head out to your mother-in-law's place and don't tell anyone.  It is the only way to save yourself now.

Senior Contributor

I never did trust Hillary very much.   Bill, now there's the man I would like to have a beer with.

Senior Advisor

Has hillary done some dirty deed to you or were you merely persuaded by all the BS associated with her. Has she cheated you lied to you stolen from you or slept with your wife or some other dastardly deed?

As far as I know, she has been indicted for nothing but she has been assailed with thousands of accusatory remarks. None of which has ever stuck. Yet you choose to beleive the unbelievable because she the one you love to hate.

I may be wrong but perhaps you can change my mind with some honest testimony. But not with the bull crap that the right has tossed out as "fact">

Veteran Advisor

Tyson $100,000 bribe through brokerage cattle trades....

Missing billing records for a year.....

Cheating on taxes regarding the Whitewater land speculation investments...over $100,000

Don, were you the slow one to connect the dots when playing stickman, too?

Senior Advisor

Where are the indictments? Not one conservative lawyer worth his salt that could or would bring indictments? Or are all conservative lawyers inept? That's the nice thing about not bringing charges. You can find an opponent guilty without testifying in court.

If you recall most if not all of those accusations were investigated by your hero Ken Starr and no indictments flowed from that inquiry.

Veteran Advisor

Indictments?

The Clintons PAID the $100,000 to the IRS, you dolt.  Hillary eventually produced the billing records. The cattle trade bribe is there for anyone to see, it has been laid out how it was orchestrated and implemented.

What kind of moron are you, man? Just because someone is not indicted for something means nothing about their honesty, culpability, or character. I bet you thought OJ SImpson was innocent , too, when the dried up stiff glove didn't fit.

I am not saying that the GOP "stars" are clean as a whistle , either, but take the blinders off.....you don't have to be a mule carrying water.

Veteran Advisor

You have confused me ( I know that's pretty easy).  Hillary bribed the IRS on a cattle deal?  You said she paid a $1oo,ooo bribe to the IRS.  What does the IRS have to do with cattle futures?

Senior Contributor

Don, there is all kinds of information out there if you only had the courage to read up about some of Hillary's past misdeeds.  Trouble is you have your mind made up and can not fathom her ever doing any wrong so you choose to believe that and resist reading anything that might suggest otherwise.  Using your thought process then we can say Bush never endorsed using torture or mislead us into going to war with Iraq since he was never found guilty or no indictments were brought.  Seriously Don you can not be that stupid to not know that many times big time politicians do not get indicted or found guilty of there wrong doing.   Reqagan was never found guilty of being involved in the Iran / Contra scandal.   Does this mean you believe Reagan was completely innocent and knew nothing of it?

We have been down this road before and you are still the only person I know that believes Ted Kennedy did nothing wrong at Chappaquidick.  Please don't go on with that crap about "You can find an opponent guilty without testifying in court."  as it makes you look so hypocritical.  You sir have found a great many Repubs guilty without there ever being an idictment brought or guilty conviction in court.  As I have said before if I find repeated news reports from reputable news sources reporting about the illegal or unethical deeds of someone I tend to believe those news reports.

Funny you mention Hillary sleeping with my wife as that is one scandal I have never promoted or bought into.  I have seen several claims of Hillary supposedly being a lesbian but it was not reported by several reputable news sources so I choose not to believe it. 

Red mentioned a few of Hillary's scandals that were widely reported on but I would mention a little more about her missing billing records from the Rose Law Firm that miraculously showed up in the White House over a year after being subpoenaed.   If you care to do your homework you would find Hillary altered and lied about the billing records and tried to make it look like some other junior attorney at the firm did much of the work she actually did on the Castle Grande scandal.

Tell me Don what would you say if it were reported that the Bush and Cheney White House illegally had 900 FBI files on Democrats?  Remember Craig Livingstone, the ex-bar bouncer with a history of drug use who was the head of White House security at the time?  Hillary claimed she did not hire him or even knew him before he was hired yet there were several witnesses from the Clinton White House that said Hillary was heavily involved in his hiring and I believe there was even a picture released showing Hillary and Livingston together before he was hired.  By the way every report I have read on this said it was clearly illegal for the White House to have these FBI files yet none was ever convicted in court on this matter which proves what I have repeatedly said about politicians often not being charged or prosecuted and blows holes in your silly claim that they must be innocent since no one was ever convicted. 

Hillary also denied having a hand in the firing of the White House travel office staff so friends and family could be hired for the job.  Again there were people at the White House who contradicted Hillary's claim of not being involved in this scandal as well.

Hillary has had numerous problems with illegal campaign fund raising of which she has always blamed it on someone below her and claimed she had no knowledge of the wrong doing.

After Vince Foster's death his serectary Deborah Gorham said there were files pertaining to the Clinton's finances missing from his office.  Secret Service agents reported that Hillary's chief of staff, Mararet Williams had been in the office after it was supposedly sealed of by investigators and had carried out a carton full of papers. Once again I'm sure Williams was acting on her own and was not told by Hillary to illegally removed items from Foster's office.

One thing is certain Don.  When it comes to Dems being dirty you will always have the view of  "I see nothing.  I know nothing."  You are simply to loyal to a fault with you party and I contend that by covering up for the bad apples in your party you are only helping to diminish your party.   This once again begs me to ask one of my all time favorite lines.  What color is the sky in your world?

If it makes you feel better I always thought Bill was much less crooked then Hillary.  His trouble was that he simply couldn't keep it in his pants.

Senior Advisor

So your answer is you beleive all the crappola put out by your rightie buds. Hear I thought you were one of those fair and balanced guys.

I would think that  after Ken Starr spent 70 million investigating the Clintons you might be inclined to question at least some of the charges. Not so. Once said by anyone regardless of the source. it becomes fact in your mind. Why because you are not that honest.

Then your zeal to diminish democrats brings out a renewal of the the TED Kennedy ordeal as if that had anything to do about the topic. Well Nancy Reagan had illicit relations with Frank Sinatra in the oval office but you never mention that.

Ted Kennedy's case was investigated by The police and he wasn't charged.