Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Need more guns!!

109 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Need more guns!!

Where was that 12 year old girl with the titanium spine , that knows how to protect herself , and thinks that "victims" choose to be victimized?
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The thing is Canuck, is the shooter was a ex-Marine.  he went through all the psych evaluations to handle and be trusted with all sorts of high tech weapons not available to us mere civilians.  If we can`t trust those that are hired to protect us, we need that last line of personal defense in our own homes and businesses for when our protectors go bizerk.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Craig - I have searched the whole of this country looking for that map.  ETA?

PS - don't send guns

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What did I just read??  American military man goes crazy and shoots his wife and others??  How dare you say anything bad about our troops.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

They are only human, Schurrbart.   They come from a "pool" of the rest of us, some are there because they couldn`t get a job at the paper mill, some are there because a Judge said "Join the military or I`ll sentence you to jail".  I`m just saying that the private citizens who are their bosses should be afforded the same Gun rights that we`ve always had.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So BA would more guns have helped this situation in Wisconsin?

Just consider how 1 less gun could have helped.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Having one less gun sure would have helped that 12 year old girl now wouldn't it have?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Why is it then in the past if I or some other liberal said something about one or two soldiers going off the dock and shooting people, we got reamed for talking against our troops?  That idiot lipman/ollie/ds is always saying crap like that anytime I have said that there are dirtbags in the army and in every other profession!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@GoredHusker wrote:

Having one less gun sure would have helped that 12 year old girl now wouldn't it have?

But one less gun in Wisconsin would have made a big difference to 7 or more people the other day and I am sure you will find a story somewhere in the media in the last few weeks about a child shooting someone 'by accident' with a gun that was in a house for..... protection????