cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Need more guns!!

Bill - there is something in these guys' DNA.   For reasons they cannot explain to themselves, it seems to be an extra apendage when carrying a gun.  The cases of sensless laughter of innocent americans, thousands of times a year does not register, does not so much as enter into the equation.   It is almost righteous for them to carry a gun under false pretences and think nothing of, what is termed in the rest of the world, as mass murder.  Take the 12 yo who shot the robber for instance.  Notwithstanding he probably deserves it but for a 12 yo to have the skills and courage to pull the trigger says a lot about what is the herd mentality over there.  No 12 year old should have those skills at that age.  I think they tuck a holster under their nappies.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@GoredHusker wrote:

Having one less gun sure would have helped that 12 year old girl now wouldn't it have?

But one less gun in Wisconsin would have made a big difference to 7 or more people the other day and I am sure you will find a story somewhere in the media in the last few weeks about a child shooting someone 'by accident' with a gun that was in a house for..... protection????

The woman was protected by a restraining order. She is dead. If she was protected with a gun maybe not.

Honored Advisor

Although I have a high value of human life, I have a pretty low opinion of human behavior in general. That`s why I`m not big on putting groups on pedestal, look at the deal with that scumball coach Sandusky, people worshipped him and just look what was happening behind the scenes.  Look at the atrocities committed by the Marxist Bleus in Vendee war during the French Revolution, good Christians one moment turned extremely nasty the next.  This is why you want to be well armed when your door is kicked in.    

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The Crusaders were another good example of "good Christians".  When your door is kicked in, hopefully, it won't be the cops at the wrong house and you are shot dead with a gun in your hands!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The Crusaders were good Christians, without them you`d be speaking Moslem today.  Yes, if someone kicks in my door, someone is going to die, if it`s me I`m at peace with that, it beats living as a slave.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@BA Deere wrote:

The Crusaders were good Christians, without them you`d be speaking Moslem today.  Yes, if someone kicks in my door, someone is going to die, if it`s me I`m at peace with that, it beats living as a slave.

Kudos. Best post of the year.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The system failed..this guy should have been in jail but the cops were to compliant.

http://www.examiner.com/article/wisconsin-spa-victims-were-not-killed-by-loophole-private-gun-sale-l...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I totally disagree.  If one is to keep guns in their home, then their 12 year old kids **bleep** sure better posess skills to handle them safely and correctly.  I'm not sure at what age hunter safety is recommended here, but I'd hazard a guess several 12 year olds take the class annually.  I know of several 12 year olds that hunt with their dads locally.  People don't blink an eye over putting helmets and shoulder pads on their 12 year old sons to play junior high football.  Why shouldn't those same sons posess skills to handle guns?   

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I've always been under the impression that by law cops have to knock on a door first and state who they are.  Why in the heck would someone if the cops were at the wrong house make the cops kick in their door?  Why would they have a gun in their hand? 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I imagine for safety reasons the amount of time between they announce that they are cops and the and they kick the door in is sometimes short. Don't want the bad guys to be able to get their weapons out and shoot. That being said they have broken into the wrong house before. They aren't perfect.

http://the7thpwr.wordpress.com/accidental-police-shootings/

I believe that Indiana has a law that if you shoot cops as they break into your house, and it is the wrong house, the police have no legal recourse against you. I believe that has been passed in the last 5 years.

I also believe they have no knock warrants.