Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Need to close for sensitivity training

The loving tolerant progressives.

snip-

Izabella Victores took to her Facebook page on May 13 to relate the story, saying, “Multiple Cheesecake Factory employees made physical threats to my boyfriend for wearing a MAGA hat” in the Dadeland shopping mall in Miami.

“Employees surrounded our table, uttering phrases like ‘I’m gonna punch his head so hard that I’ll knock the hat off,'” Victores continued.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/15/cheesecake-factory-employees-berate-black-man-mak...

3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Need to close for sensitivity training

(The loving tolerant progressives. 

snip-

Izabella Victores took to her Facebook page on May 13 to relate the story, saying, “Multiple Cheesecake Factory employees made physical threats to my boyfriend for wearing a MAGA hat” in the Dadeland shopping mall in Miami. 

“Employees surrounded our table, uttering phrases like ‘I’m gonna punch his head so hard that I’ll knock the hat off,'” Victores continued.)

That's one powerful hat, I gotta get me one of those MAGA hats and go eat at the Cheesepuff Factory.

Not sure why progressives & main stream / liberal media take umbrage with the slogan "Make America Great Again" other then it's Trump's slogan.

I guess Trump should of went with the slogan "Change We Can Believe In to Make America Great Again", or "CWCBI-to-MAGA".

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You gotta be pretty much a loser if you wear a political hat taking your girlfriend out to dinner!
Highlighted
Advisor

I guess that Trump trademarked the KAG slogan to use in 2020..Keep America Great.

An easy slogan for the anti-America crowd to run against.

Guess it's not working out so well for Claire McGassoil in Missouri. Well, maybe she can go on a speaking tour.....I remember one codger that posts here was telling us how much he wished he could be her husband. LOL.

If Trump actually gains House and Senate seats this fall, will there be enough mental health professionals to deal with the fallout from the progressive crowd as they suffer more TDS?