cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: And what percentage of the work force

Thanks for doing that don.  I'd seen that earlier and was too flabbergasted to respond.

What planet, do you suppose?  It brought back to mind what Chuck Hagel said to G. W. Bush at a social function in D.C. as W as hauling the neocon kool-aide in working to trump up support for the desired invasion of Iraq. 

Chuck said "You are bubbled in".  Sadly, I doubt that Geroge even understood what Sen. Hagel was saying.  In this case, I can't help but think that the man believes it.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: And what percentage of the work force

Why, in Romney's world, middle class, made $250,000. a year! Boy, what a joke!

ollie2655
Senior Contributor

Re: most of us working do !!!

what is wrong with you---a bit jealous no one sitting should make what we working do and with the obalmo plan their ss will be cut for years to come --but then that is the demorat way

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Hope this helps

Average US wages , source SSA ....over $40,000 per job

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/cola/AWI.html

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Like one foot in a bucket of hot water

and the other foot in a bucket of ice water. On the average I am quite comfortable.

Me and Warren are on the average are quite well off!

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Wow!

That is some paper route!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Like one foot in a bucket of hot water

And here I thought you would argue that your Union thug son, and Drug peddling daughter are NOT making the $40,000 each.

Just kidding....I know that we need PHarmacists. Not so sure about union thugs, though.

BTW, what do Pharmacists get in Mexico where the prescriptions have always been so much cheaper? Ever drive down to Mexico to get your drugs?

How about union thugs in Mexico...did the kid ever check out what a good thug can make in ol Mexico???

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Re: watch osamacare destroy medicine

Red, what did you expect the govt should pay to take it out..............

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: watch osamacare destroy medicine

No, Hobby, just pointing out that your vision of government utopia isn't reality.  And also, sharing an old anecdote with you, and my pal Bruce, too , when Bruce reads it. I know he loves my anecdotes as much as hearing about my hot wife.

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: Negotiating with doctors

The insurance company will NOT pay one cent on a $500 bill, when you have a $3000 deductable.

The bill is mine to pay, no matter what.

If I 'just paid my bill', I would wind up paying more, out of pocket, and the insurance company would not be affected, unless I had another $2500 of medical expenses.

All I am doing, is negotiating a lower price, handling the paperwork, and turning the amount I paid in to the insurance and dealing with them, instad of the billing department.