cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idalivered
Advisor

Re: Negotiating with doctors

yeah and most of them hypochondriacs on medicare.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Do you think John

That if i simply ignore my ailments that they will just go away.

It used to be that I would only go to the doctor if i was certain I was going to die. Now I go just for the fun of it and it is free. Those cute young nurses call me honey and such as that.  lol

idalivered
Advisor

Re: Do you think John

I would guess that your blood presure results would be affected by the young nurses. Be careful with that. I'm also assuming that they are female??

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Hilarious

Kraft just says "young nurses".......Shifty has the young male nurses calling him "honey".   Good catch! hahahaha

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

There isn't anyone calling

sourpuss red honey!

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Dumb question

But aren't you on record, for negotiating your dental bill?

How is a Dr. bill, any different?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yup! had the wife photgraph my hemmorhoids

and sent the pix to every **bleep** surgeon in town for a repair estimate. I'm waiting now for the bids to come in.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Yup! had the wife photgraph my hemmorhoids

@kraft-t wrote:

and sent the pix to every **bleep** surgeon in town for a repair estimate. I'm waiting now for the bids to come in.

So the first time any surgeon is going to see your hemorrhoids is when he has the knife in his hand?

Nebrfarmr
Veteran Advisor

Re: Yup! had the wife photgraph my hemmorhoids

Did you notice, I asked him about dental work, and he replied about hemmoroids?

Just commenting.

My point, which Mr. K so 'arfully' ignored, is that when it was his money being spent, for dental work, he must have shopped around, because he has more than once said it was much cheaper to have it done in Mexico.

How would he know that, if no one shops around, gets estimates, etc?

Now that I'm thinking of it, I wonder if it was taxpayer money, instead of Kraft money, if he would have just gon ahead, with the work, at the more expensive place?

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Everytime I reply to you

It turns into a pissing contest. That is why I don't reply.

It cost my wife $2000 to have one tooth done in tulsa Oklahoma. That is why we went to mexico because some texans on a cruise told us that they and we could get our teeth repairs for much less in mexico. It was either that or not get the work done.