cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Neither Obama or Dennison had anything like this

Q’pac, Monmouth, Gallup have The President at 94, 95, 98 approval among members of his Party. 

President Obama never with D’s, Dennison never with R’s ever  approached that. 

5 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Neither Obama or Dennison had anything like this

(Q’pac, Monmouth, Gallup have The President at 94, 95, 98 approval among members of his Party.) 

What do you yes master senile joe, fall in line cult members, do to that other racist 4% - riot, loot & burn their personal property? 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

That's like xi and Putin numbers

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

in todays polarized climate, if a reporter showed up at one of  my enterprise sites and started asking me what I thought of Walz, Biden, Ellison, Smith and Klobuchar I would not go on record with saying anything against them. Bruce already threatened to dox me on pointing out some of their faults. It is getting to be much more like communist USSR or China than the America I grew up in. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

in todays polarized climate, if a reporter showed up at one of  my enterprise sites and started asking me what I thought of Walz, Biden, Ellison, Smith and Klobuchar I would not go on record with saying anything against them. Bruce already threatened to dox me on pointing out some of their faults. It is getting to be much more like communist USSR or China than the America I grew up in. 

It's kinda funny red, polls show 30% of democrats think the election was fraudulent, 98% are happy with *.  What does that tell you?  They dont care.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

speaking of "doxing", looks like the MN DOR has been being nazis with Derek Chauvin

Chauvin: The Case Against the Mob by Ann Coulter (townhall.com)