cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Neither side can follow all the way back down the rabbit hole

to the start.

The reepubs are having a field day pinning the most recent debacle on Obama which is fair enough, as far as it goes.

But the author of this piece shows how deeply confused everyone is over the origins of the whole thing. He goes back to the ridiiculous "was it Clinto of Bush's fault?" meme from a partisan point of view.

The answer., of course is "yes" as both are on the same team that is charged with ralling "christians" and "jews" into the service of satanic world dominion.

Not that it makes "muslims" any better, they are merely inconvenient.  And to be pitied, I suppose, because a primary purpose of this drama is to eliminate them at the hands of recent history's most famous victims of near genocide.

All good to the purpose of keeping the 401K, house, farm but troubling if there really is anything to the God thing.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/american_amnesia_why_the_gop_leads_on_national_security_20140922

3 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Neither side can follow all the way back down the rabbit hole

I was against the Iraq war, but I understood the public`s savage need for blood after 9/11 so if the Powers that Be did a minimal blowing up of a few tents, that should`ve sufficed.   I gave Bush a small pass with the idea that "he is privy to intelligence that I don`t see" ..but towards the end of his 2nd term, no WMDs it just looked like a colossal waste of money and lives.   i thought if one good thing that would come from Obama, it would be that he could put a end to it all with the political capital that he had.

But now with ISIS and ....Al Quada being old news.   Perhaps Bush was right...maybe I was wrong not trusting his decision to go to war.  It seemed that Obama drug his feet for a long time getting totally out of Iraq, that proves that it wasn`t a cut and dried decission.  Perhaps it is such a threat and mess that US troops will have to be there in perpetuity.   Not an answer that many of us want to hear.  Buy Haliburton stock anyone?

hardnox
Advisor

You can wiggle hard but once you've bitten hard on that shiny lure your odds are severely diminished.

If one concludes that the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is materially correct then one would surely get on his knees and worship Allah for hs greatness.

More miracles than the entire New Testament, all in the course of an hour or so.

Samnospam
Advisor

just another chapter in the same old story.