cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: just the same old lies

They are not my words, they are theirs.

snip-Meanwhile, Hamas said Friday that Palestinians should liberate their land, not beg for recognition at the United Nations, firmly rejecting President Abbas' quest for statehood. Speaking hours before Abbas was due to ask formally that the UN recognize a Palestinian state, senior Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh said this would not bring independence.

"Our Palestinian people do not beg for a state. ...States are not built upon UN resolutions. States liberate their land and establish their entities," Haniyeh said.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4126571,00.html

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Because zioniasts want all of it not just a piece

Oh, did I miss something? Where in Netanyahu's speech did he call for a greater Israel?

Highlighted
Advisor

Can't stop lying, can you ?

Yes you missed it, contrived reading uncomprehension.   Your lie is suggesting I claimed Netinyuho said that in his speech, who do you think can not see through your weak attempt at deception?   GROW UP!  I imagine you been attempting to put words on peoples mouths since you learned in on the grade school playground 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Can't stop lying, can you ?

Netanyahu never said anything about a greater Israel but Abbas did say they would never recognize a Jewish state. You can't make peace with those whose goal is your destruction. That are their words not mine. You call liar and you call the Palestinians liar not me.

Highlighted
Advisor

" Where in Netanyahu's speech did he call for a greater Israel"  No one said he said that in his speech, You are suggesting that I said it was in Nets speech.  That is a lie.  Stop lying!!  You aren't fooling anyone besides yourself.

The reason almost all nations will not recognize Israel as a 'Jewish' State is because it is a pretext for denying Christians, Muslims and every one not 'Jewish equal rights in Israel.  That's apartheid!  Try to understand what it implies. 

The fascists like Lieberman has repeatedly called for driving non-Jews out of Israel.  Do you know that?   Do you care what reality is?

The PLO recognized Israel as a Nation about 30 years ago. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Who brought up the issue of a Greater Israel? Not me. Not Netanyhue. Why do you continue to discuss it? So what if the PLO recognized Israel as a state, they don't want there to be a Jewish state. Yet most of the state surrounding Israel are muslim states. They demand to be recognized as such.

Highlighted
Advisor

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If the 1967 borders didn't bring peace then why will it bring peace now?

Highlighted
Advisor

The 67 borders did not bring peace because the zionists do not want peace--If you read the zionists own works they want everything from the sea to the Tigris and Euphrates-- They called it Greater Israel-  google it.  They intend to destroy Palestine, from the beginning,they have been destroying  hundreds of Palestinian towns for 67 years, wiping it off their maps. 

You could read about it in Benny Morris' books, he is a Israeli historian and racist.

for instance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benny_Morris Snip-- 

The IDF report lists: 'the factors that precipitated the exodus in order of importance -

1) direct, hostile Jewish [Haganah/IDF] operations against Arab settlements.

2) the effect of our [Haganah/IDF] hostile operations on nearby Arab settlements

3)Operations of the Jewish dissidents [the Irgun Z'va'i Leumi and Lohamei Herut Yisrael]'[16]

Collectively these 3 factors were considered to be responsible for causing 70% of the exodus, according to the IDF report. Furthermore, Morris states 'the report makes no mention of any blanket order issued over Arab radio stations or through other means, to the Palestinians to evacuate their homes and villages'[17] despite as Morris states the IDF 'monitoring Arab radio transmissions'. Confirming as has been argued elsewhere, notably by Avi Shlaim in 'the debate about 1948' that the myth of the invading 'Arab armies' calling Palestinians to flee is totally unsustainable and without substance.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: hey ronni

What do you propose for the US to do with this situation?   Should we defend Israel or should we pull in the reigns and let them take care of themselves?   That is in case they wage an all out attack on Israel.