cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: hey ronni

Hey Tom, thought you'd be running beans. We should stay out of it. We should pull out of the corrupt UN and close our borders so the terrorist can't get here.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Can't stop lying, can you ?

Ant there also kooks who claim the US brought down the twin towers. The reason there can not be peace is because the Palestinian leaders have said they will never live side by side with the Jews. They call for their total destruction. It is impossible to make peace with any enemy that denies your right to exist.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Caught a little shower right when I was pulling the combine back into the field.  Figures, we had 70% chances during the summer and got nothing, weather channel was calling for a 20% chance today and we get rain.  

So if we stay out of it, why are you so worried about it?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Typical republican. Don't want to negotiate with anyone unless you are guarenteed you are going to get your way. Don't talk to people because that will indicate weakness. Heck we can always send our young and bravest to get those folks in line.

You don't believe in diplomacy. You just want to bull your way through and then you are somehow surprized the other peoples get vexed with the USA.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I didn't bring it up. John did.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Uh ron, you started the thread.  So if you think we need to stay out of it, why does it concern you?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I started it after John started the one on Abbas. I'm the fair and balanced poster.

Highlighted
Advisor

Who is this "they" who would attack  a racist regime armed with 200 nucs and some of the best military weapons existing?   You need to learn what is real and what is a pack of lies.  Hint, read the world media, including the Israeli media, you know the real 'free press'.   If you had been paying attention their surrounding are fighting to be free and enjoy life like the rest of the world, they don't want to fight anyone.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Thanks for the laugh ron.  I needed that.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You're welcome Tom. Depends on the weather, might have a few beans to cut next week. Corn's still probably close to 30%.