cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Your confused

Again you are confused. Your,and mine) representatives were elected to those positions and were authorized to negotiate in our behalf. Those contracts were agreed to by workers and our representatives. You are the one that wishes to reneg on the contracts because you have decided in your infinant wisdom that you know more than anyone else about what something is worth.

You my friend are going to be sorely disappointed because you are not nearly in the majority.

Senior Advisor

How interesting. An employee of the government should sacrifice his voting rights because oif his job. Yesterday, you wanted to deny low income folks the vote. I think you are an elitist and think only the privilidged few should run the country. Why not a monarchy?

Senior Advisor

Mr Kraft, if I am not in the majority you are the one that will be sorely disappointed. The path we are on is unsustainable. We need some new representatives that will renegotiate those contracts or we will be like Greece faster than Greece is like Greece.

Senior Contributor

Govt pay

@r3020 wrote:

The path we are on is unsustainable. We need some new representatives that will renegotiate those contracts or we will be like Greece faster than Greece is like Greece.

So r3020, what are you doing about all those 'contracts' like the Farm Bill which pays BILLIONS of $ to so called private enterprise farmers?

You know, those people who produce food, many of who are millionaires already.

Senior Advisor

Re: Govt pay

It will soon end. There is no money. They will try to print some worthless paper for awhile trying to mask reality. That will fail and the house of cards will collapse in on itself spiraling down out of control. We will then either become the world's low cost producer of needed and wanted products or we will fade into history replaced by those who do become the world's low cost producer.

Senior Contributor

Wow!

3020, why do you even get out of bed in the morning? What is the use? You are beat before you even get started.

Senior Contributor

Gov employees shouldn't vote??

Then they shouldn't be paying taxes either.

Senior Contributor

Re: Govt pay, no answer

Just to point out you did not answer my question.

All you did was claim it is all going down the tube.

So what are you doing?

Have you asked your reps to cut out government subsidies?

Subsidies to 'free enterprise' spouting farmers and other businessmen.

Government $ going to support millionaires in many cases.

And then you want to take the vote away from those who have little or nothing.

Why was it that your country revolted from British rule?

Senior Advisor

Re: Govt pay, no answer

Yes, I have called my rep and both senators many times for over 15 years telling them I wish they would end the farm program. They are in the beginning processes of formulating a new farm bill and I will once again makes my thoughts known to them. The trouble is I don't send them money but Deere and Monsanto do. I may have their ear but they have their ear and wallet.

For the record, I do not support taking the right to vote from anyone who can now legally vote.

Senior Advisor

My faith is in my Lord and God, Jesus Christ. I have no fear of the future, He will provide all we need.