cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Govt pay

Obama does not spend niggardly. If this monetizing debt continues there won`t be any goodies for any of us.. hello hyper-inflation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb1n1X0Oqdw&feature=pyv&ad=5414294194&kw=schiff    Watch this 50 minute video for all ya`lls good!!

Senior Contributor

Re: Govt pay, no answer

@r3020 wrote:

Yes, I have called my rep and both senators many times for over 15 years telling them I wish they would end the farm program. They are in the beginning processes of formulating a new farm bill and I will once again makes my thoughts known to them. The trouble is I don't send them money but Deere and Monsanto do. I may have their ear but they have their ear and wallet.

For the record, I do not support taking the right to vote from anyone who can now legally vote.

Glad to hear that. It is often the fact that those who complain about other getting government $$ line up for their payments and never see the hypocrisy.

Just  think what it would do if farmers grew what made economic sense not crops that will get the most government $. Always a bone of contention for those of us who have to compete with your subsidized production.

Now what if we actually paid what energy cost. No government handouts to keep gas cheap. No subsidies to turn corn into fuel.

Lots of ways to cut your government deficit and let the markets determine what is best to use.

Sorry if I misunderstood or mistook someone else's posts about only tax payers or landowners voting. That would be a step into the past and first step to revolt of the 'serfs'. 

Senior Contributor

Re: Govt pay

Understand that is a sure way to go hungry unless you shift for yourself and earn your keep.

@r3020 wrote:

My faith is in my Lord and God, Jesus Christ. I have no fear of the future, He will provide all we need.