jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

New Permits?

Jen

7 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: New Permits?

Your permit is the US Constitution. It was handed to you by those who sacrificed to create and defend it. Cherish it. The sacrifice was great.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah - I hear that Trump's sacrifice was GREAT also. You never know about some women....

ALL PRAISE TRUMP!!! ALL PRAISE TRUMP!!!!

Tick Tock.....BONGx9!!!!!!!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

The Constitution was here long before Trump and will be here long after he is gone. In the mean time you might thank those who protect your right to criticize him and honor those who paid the ultimate price to insure the document lives.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You like to tie the men and women of our armed forces to Trump. I hate to tell ya - they are not one in the same.

I can honor one - those that choose to serve, while not giving honor to the ones that got a "bye" on serving, but whom now, is "in perfect health". GOD BE PRAISED!!!! IT'S A MIRACLE!!!

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh, and I forgot to add, it rained on my vegetable farm this morning! And just for good measure - 🙂

Have a good day!!!

Jen
r3020
Senior Advisor

Try to tie the men and women of our armed forces to Trump. What? I tied the men and women of our armed forces to preservation of the document that is your permit to criticize him.

Katzenjammer12
Senior Contributor

There are probably plenty of sites where criticizing the president is encouraged and the main topic of the forum.