cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

New Polls

suggest that Kaisch is the only repub who has a chance to beat whichever candidate the Dems put forth and then only one of the two.  Sanders beats all 3 and Clinton beats trump and cruz but loses to Kaisch.

12 Replies

Re: New Polls

Understandable on Clinton v Kasich. Those polled obviously must feel that if it's going to be a republican either way they might just as well go with The professional.
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

guess you guys can just phone it in now. See you after November when you come back to gloat.

Can't imagine what there would be to gloat about if the neocon, big bucks fueled  DINO wins a default election. Unless, The DFL gets the MN Hoise back. 🏆

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Don't let the door hit you in the butt!  Don't go away mad, just...  I will gloat if we win, unlike you guys who gloat ALL the time!!

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I'm not going anywhere....figured you would now that the election is all over....why on earth would you fruitloops

stay around here to whine when you have everything you want?

Have a good summer , fall, winter and spring....will really miss you....NOT.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I haven't voted yet.  Are you saying I missed it?  I figured you were going away until after November.  I wouldn't leave and miss an opportunity to point out your candidate's miserable being!

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: I get a kick out of Kasich

Bragging about his production of a balanced budget in congress and supposed surplus for years to come. johnny boy's congressional budgetary success was accomplished with the big dog in the white house. Yep Willie Jeff was in the white house and johnny wouldn't have accomplished much without the big dog's signature.  Yep the same willie jeff that is the husband of his current adversary on the democrat ticket.

Johnny boy failes to mention that the so called balanced budget and potential surplus was blown away by his own party. The beloved GW Bush came into power and no doubt did so with kasich's approval and blew away any chance of continued surpluses or debt reduction. Said GW Bush claimed that budget surpluses indicated over taxation and those wealthy contributors deserved a tax cut. Failing to understand that theonly way to reduce debt is with budget surpluses aka taking in more money than you spend. Thus they cut taxes and killed any possibility of budget surplus or debt reduction.

I'll just bet you that Johnny boy Kasich's solution for a robust economy includes more tax cuts. The very thing that destroyed the acheivements of Willie jeffs balanced budget. So more stupid stuff is supposed to cure the last stupid stuff. That is the plan that Kasich and his clan will parade before us as a solution to our problems along with budget cuts to defund those too poor to defend themselves.

So harsh giverning is the solution as long as rich folks don't suffer any pain. It's much better if the poor folks suffer or the sick and aged. It ought to help that my 99 year old mother is off the roles permanently. if she wasn't so damn lazy she would have got a job. Meanwhile, she has passed to the great beyond is no longer a burden to society. And yes my brother and I and the estates lawyer has recently filed her final form 1040. Yep she had a free ride!

Re: I get a kick out of Kasich

Kasich supports the same gold standard nonsense that Cruz and Ryan do.