cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: says it all...

3020....  Every time Sniffy talks, he has to have an interpreter.....   Oh, he didn't say that.  He didn't mean that.  It was a JOKE - can't you people tell it was a joke?  Every day, it's a new interpretation of what he says.

The joke is on the Republican Party.  You guys brought him forward as a candidate...the joke is on you...

Tick Tock....

Jen

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: says it all...

Conservatives are incapable of humor.

They think being mean is hilarious.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: New York Dinner

Did any of you see the shots of Rudy last night at the dinner?

He looked like an angry, sniveling little weasel of a man. And to think, during 9-11, I thought this guy was a great American. He's just another political wanna be, with a laundry list of problems as a human being. Flush him, Sniffy and Kelly all in the same toilet toilet at the same time, so we don't waste water....

Tick Tock....

Jen
Katzenjammer12
Senior Contributor

Re: New York Dinner

How very interesting.  I made a point that numerous men in politics were what one would call cads and you assume I'm condoning it?  

Far from it.  I'm not saying it is rright.  I'm saying it has happened.  Your post implied Trump was the only cad - I'm saying there are many cads.

You are incorrect on your facts on when the electors knew about the other cads.  Jefferson's affairs were known among the electors of the time.  So was Jackson's issues, which started when he was a general, so was Clevelands, which came out during the election.  A little more fact checking on your response would be in order.

I didn't jump into this to be on anyone or any party's side, but you came back at me as if I were a 
Republican, which I can assure you I am not.