cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

New#agGrudge...explain this

"BigGayInc is real, be careful that of which you spew. Just be ready to make a cake on Demand, maybe vanderpoop can provide assistance."

Seems like a threat. What is this supposed to mean? I have ignored your posts for sometime, and happened to see this one to Milligan and want to find out what you actually meant in clear English. Please elaborate before I jump to conclusions that may not be valid.

10 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: New#agGrudge...explain this

Let's just say I have Sir Elton John on speed dial.

PS: If you cant read ( comprehend ) my posts with any degree of levity, then I suggest you ignore all of them.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Are you telling us you are having an affair with Elton John?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Not sure if that would please you, anger you  or cause you to be even more jealous than you already are.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Maybe he helped with Rush's wedding reception

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Red Steele Advisor
9:12 AM

Ignored his posts my ass. You love to hate and wouldn't miss an opportunity to stick you religious boots in.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Watch yourself RED

Crime of passion coming!!! They'll sneak up behind ya and hit you in the head with a big ole dildo.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Watch yourself RED

Pray tell, where DO you get this kind of low grade stuff ?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Watch yourself RED

As long as "they" are not 300lb lifers named Bubba, lifting weights, I think I can hold my own.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

We know you can hold your because you have been holding it since your been on here. You must have blisters by now. Heh heh heh.