cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: New evidence

I'm tired of the discussion and ready for a trial to resolve it. My channel flipping has worn out my trigger finger and ma's cooking shows offer a respite from agitated black and righties trying to prove the blackie deserved killing.

Meanwhile there agitated folks all over the place. From Black looters to black preachers trying to settle them down. And macho cops armed to the teeth trying it score a black scalp as a badge.

I'm sick of the whole mess.  Zimmerman martin all over again and you wonder why blacks are mad.. The law should have opresented their case instead of taking several days to "create" a CYA story. What happened happened and it should'nt take a long time to present the facts as opccured. Another example of the coverup of an embarassing situation. It doesn't comfort me that our politzie are guarding the streets like a bunch of over armed nazis. A continuation of that more guns are good philosophy

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

I'm tired of the discussion and ready for a trial to resolve it. My channel flipping has worn out my trigger finger and ma's cooking shows offer a respite from agitated black and righties trying to prove the blackie deserved killing.

Meanwhile there agitated folks all over the place. From Black looters to black preachers trying to settle them down. And macho cops armed to the teeth trying it score a black scalp as a badge.

I'm sick of the whole mess.  Zimmerman martin all over again and you wonder why blacks are mad.. The law should have opresented their case instead of taking several days to "create" a CYA story. What happened happened and it should'nt take a long time to present the facts as opccured. Another example of the coverup of an embarassing situation. It doesn't comfort me that our politzie are guarding the streets like a bunch of over armed nazis. A continuation of that more guns are good philosophy

Latest news is Brown's partner in crime has changed his story, Johnson now says the gentle giant did indeed attack the police officer. The truth will never matter, Holder has his mind made up.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

"........a bunch of over armed nazis."

Your oversized Central Government at work.

Remember, I told ya so. Smiley Sad Meanwhile, The Zero is playing another round of golf. Smiley Sad
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You're right!  fox has enough trouble just acting like a news network!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

What "facts" are you talking about?  There hasn't been but one single fact that is known for sure----a black teenager has been shot 6 times and killed!  That is ALL that is confirmed!  There are 3 and 4 different sides to everything else bout this case.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

And you get this from the dcclothesline????  Wonder why no one else is reporting it, like maybe the Ferguson police dept????

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I'd like to know, when has "Breitbart", ever told the truth about anything, BA? One thing that hasn't been discredited by, real network media?

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Where have you been, Craigo? In your own little world again?? This is, YOUR CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AT WORK. Have you ever heard of, HOMELAND SECURITY? The crown jewel of, who??

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Don't you mean, PRETENDING, to be a news organization??

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

It's YOUR Central Powers of Lois Lerner, etal. It's YOUR " Never let a good crisis go to waste!" It's YOUR Branch Davidian Janet Reno "burn it down" tactics.