cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: New evidence

It is none of those you idiot. I would like to see how much bigger the government is now since Obama took office. You have spruiked this for some time and not a word to substantiate it.

You have not been participating because you keep getting your head pulled off every time you open your gob. You are beaten.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Officer crumkey (shooter of Michael Brown) had his head scan showing an eye orbital blowout done at the University of (are you ready?) IOWA!! Seems he didn't suffer anything close to an injury of this severity if any injury at all. He would not be walking around calmly and steadily. His nose would be bleeding. His vision would be seriously distorted. And with all of that, who ever got the pictures of his injury got them and then tried unsuccessfully to erase " University of Iowa" from them. CYA at its finest.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

I'm sure you thought you had a great "gotcha" when you wrote that but you need more than a dictionary! You didn't bother to try to find out about that injury and what it produces and I know you didn't try to figure out where all the blood involved went.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here`s a list of your problems.

1. So what if officer Wilson`s "orbital blow out" was misdiagnosed?  ...if it was that`s just what a "source says"  ...well a "source says, he had sexual relations with bigfoot too" ..."a souce says"...gimme a break.  See Schurrbart this is why there are trials in a court of LAW!

2. Okay, let`s say officer Wilson didn`t have a orbital blowout and it really was just a trauma from michael Brown that caused a really bad "black eye", a court of LAW will determine if officer Wilson was justifed in shooting Michael Brown.

3. I don`t know "where the blood went from officer Wilson`s orbital blowout"  I didn`t investigate the scene of the incident, the FBI has and their findings will come out in the court of LAW.

4. Actually here is the list of symptoms of a orbital blowout..a nose bleed can be a symptom, but it doesn`t have to be.

http://www.aapos.org/terms/conditions/28  

5. Your post only asked how come "officer Crumley" [sic]  what able to shoot Brown if he had a orbital blowout?  Ask any highway patrolman and they will tell you immediately after a accident a injured person can appear fine, only after a while the pain and symptoms kick in.  It`s quite possible that when Brown hit officer Wilson the blood immediately clotted...who knows...maybe there was officer Wilson`s blood all over it`s just the "source" is failing to mention that...Like I say wait for the court of LAW.

6. what`s really being missed here is regardless what happened between officer Wilson and Michael Brown, that didn`t give the residents of Ferguson the right to loot the stores and riot.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Here`s a list of your problems.

I love how you people, can, defend every, " source close to"! Completely asinine, and ignorant! I'm telling you, had that he been injured, they would have trotted him out in front of the camera's ASAP, and you people know it! As for looting, they didn't start that, until the tear gas and rubber bullets arrived. What really turns my crank, is these, "sourses say" bulll**bleep**!! For godsake, get a grip people!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Oh, god, Craigo! You are such a sucker!! LOL!!

Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

For godsake, get a grip people!!

Many have been telling the looters and rioters that very thing for days now. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Difference between Cops and communitity agitators.

The cops have to follow the law!  They can`t run off at the mouth, they have to build a case.

The community agitators can say just whatever the hell that comes to their small mind and they are responsible to no one.

If the cops pulled 1/100th of that crap, their case would get thrown out on a technocality.

Having the follow rules can be a bitch sometimes, but liberals don`t give a crap.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Your problem is why haven't we seen the severely injured cop?