cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Difference between Cops and communitity agitators.

You are as ignorant as a box of hammers! They have to build a case? Give all a break! Is that why they keep leaking stuff piece meal? Why haven't the press folks released a pic of the cop showing all his terrible injuries? Put that out there and I will shut up!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Difference between Cops and communitity agitators.

Officer Wilson will have to show up in court...if there isn`t evidence that he was in the right, you will get what you want and he will hang.   Why the hell are you jumping the gun before the poor man even has a trial?    Do you always go off this half-cocked????? 

Officer Wilson is, I`m sure advised for his and his family`s safety to not make an appearance.  We know for a fact there is alot of nuts in Ferguson, they rioted for absolutely no reason.   Imagine if them savages actually saw officer Wilson on tv...they`d even go more nuts...they have absolutely no self control!

Look at these New Negro Panthers chanting "we want Wilson dead!"  they are not of sound mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwJrG2AMghw 

A police officer in Wilson`s predicament, in put on leave and can`t talk to the media because it would jeopardize the integrity of the case.   I`m sure there are liberals in the media that would love to have him grilled before his fair trial.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: More New evidence

When are you people going to learn, nothing that comes from right-wing pundits/news sources are any thing but lies?? Time to change the channels!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/22/1323724/-CNN-reports-Broken-Eye-Socket-didn-t-happen?detail...

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Well, he's screwed, BA

This all started out, as a smear of Mike Brown, with the likes of O'Reilly and Hannity, as usual, spouting their bullshiit! And as usual, WRONG!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/22/1323724/-CNN-reports-Broken-Eye-Socket-didn-t-happen?detail...

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

I'm a freak

I have not made my mind up on any of this. I am waiting until all the facts come out and standing judement off until then. Does that make me a bad person? Too much conflicting information and I am not willing to believe any of it at this point in time. I think it is a shame I am one of a tiny few.

Seems to me there are a lot of people willing to conjecture - way too willing and tyhe media is having a feeding frenzy that leads to more frenzy. They don't control me. I want all the facts and absolute proof before I make up my mind.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well then we`re both freaks.

I have no idea if officer Wilson is guilty or not.  Michael Brown appears to be a thug by the video shown of him minutes prior to being shot.  Officer Wilson deserves a court trial.  I have two big problems with the events thus far:  1. The Daily Kos and Don Lemon and all these goofy liberals already have Wilson "convicted" BEFORE his trial...question: If Wilson is cleared, will there be more rioting?...Given this story`s history, I`d bet on it.

2. The rioting and looting...I don`t care what happened between Brown and Wilson, there was NO justification for the rioting and looting...business owners, some Black, probably sympathetic to Michael Brown, lost everything they had to looting and insurance won`t cover a riot.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

They could....

They could learn a lot from a guy many people here deride and dislike intensely - Martin Luther King. Say what you want about him, but he did protest and lead protests correctly.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: They could....

That is true Knapper, but I`ll be very honest I`m not a fan of Martin Luther King.  Because I believe him to had ties with shady characters...but that`s another story.  We have a MLK holiday, we have schools and streets and statues named after MLK.  Those looters, I`ll bet admire MLK they just seem to not follow King`s non-violent part.

JacobMcCandless
Senior Contributor

It's like right out of the York County Pennsylvania race riots.  I'm thinking about going there to protest.

bruce MN
Advisor

Interesting. I'd forgotten about that case. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_York_Race_Riot