cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: New lows for GOP favorability

I just visited the official Republican Party web site for more information on the convention.

There's no mention of any of their nominees or the presumptive candidate anywhere on the front page, though they do mention HRC four times. Smiley Very Happy

hardnox
Advisor

Re: Writer says he has So. Indiana blue collar roots

Makes sense. Barnum hears cheers for elephants, gladly produces more.

Of course, in fairness, we're all getting played on a daily basis.

I'll even walk back my previous assertion that The Folk are the easiest identity bloc to play. There are lots competing for that distinction, they're just the largest one, by far.

But the possibility that they've been surgically removed from the body of the GOP has huge potential implications.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

AH that lame trick ??  LOL ha ha ha Smiley Happy

Belief in religion is a choice. And a  bad one at that.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here is the violence of protesters at a Trump rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVviquVcmFU

This is crime statistics from 7 yrs ago

http://cis.org/ImmigrantCrime  

323 "immigrants" tracked 30% engaged in rape, attempted murder and child molestation"

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/05/the-government-is-lying-about-the-rate-that-criminal-illegal...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

An opinion without facts...boy I`ve never heard that before.*

* sarcasm off

Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Canuck, the GOP has left the working middle class in the U.S behind. The GOP just wants big business and big militaries to invade and occupy other nations. The Dems are not much different; they just buy the votes of minorities and poor people who want a monthly check in the mail to further their libral ways. Yes, you can even throw farmers into the mix of those getting bought. I know of at least 2 farmers that vote Dem, and the farm subsidy is a major factor. The sad truth when it comes to minorities and the democratic party is president LBJ can be quoted saying that "welfare will keep those n****rs voting Democrat for the next 200 years". He may not have known it at the time, but he could include plenty of white folks as well. Neither Republicans or Democrats want to talk about the American dream of entrepreneurship anymore, and neither seem to care about jobs leaving America or overseas accounts (tax evasion) by large businesses. Trump may be guilty of doing both but how many rich men running for office do you see calling it for what it is? 

As far as being a racist, I don't believe Trump is a racist. My take on Trump is that the wheels of business are spinning to the point he thinks nothing of somebody's race. Think about it, it's pretty tough to be as successful in business today as he is and be a racist. To be that successful you need to delegate to the best of the best no matter what the background. I'm a Trump supporter and I'm not racist. I have friends from nearly every background in the world and would gladly call them brother. 

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Are you saying that trump says what you think??

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

The country is lost???  I mean no matter who gets elected, you say the country will be lost.  That means to me it is lost already since nothing will change that outcome. Where are you going?  I hope you guys have the decency to let us liberals know where you plan to head to before the crash happens do we don't plan to go to the same place!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

All you have to do is look at the FSA welfare site and see the number of repugs profiting on the fsa welfare "because we have to because our competitors do".  I never knew farming was a competitive venture before!

r3020
Senior Advisor

Not always. Trump is for strong border security to protect our soverignty and keep terrorist out. That is what I am for. Trump will do little to bring spending under control. But I do believe he can grow the economy which will help cut deficit spending.