cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

New meaning to "I`ve got your 6" in Army

3850 reported cases of homosexuals raping Army guys...how many more go unreported due to threats and embarassment?   The Military was once an honorable place, Obama`s policies have turned it into a social experiment joke.  No decent young person should have anything to do with the military these days...but now I suppose liberals will want a mandatory draft, now that it`s destroyed and no one with any brains will willingly join.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obamas-new-gay-friendly-military-experiencing-penetrative-male-rape-e...

25 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: New meaning to "I`ve got your 6" in Army

You are a fata****** liar. There are many rapes happening in the military but your hate site is full of crap.
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

If you`re the military man that you claim to be, you should be mad as hell that Obama`s social experiment has gone awry and there`s steers riding steers in the Army.  There wasn`t this damned steer problem when there was "don`t ask, don`t tell" and they had to keep it in their pants or get kicked out.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
You are a fata****** liar. There are many rapes happening in the military but your hate site is full of crap.

May God let the Spirit move inside of those who sin against His word so they will want to obey His every command. Please Almighty God, bless those who are confused about their sexuality and help them use their sexuality as You meant for it to be used.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

F U

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Yes Obama cast an executive order that all gays in the military should rape all non gays in the military service. It will prepare them all for alife under conservative rule. When some tightwad farmer that doesn't even know you opposes you getting a raise in pay so that they can afford to buy the food and fiber the farmer produces, that my friend is the height of lunacy.

But then theworking stiff doesn't deserve a raise. We just gotta keep those peasants oppressed just because we can!

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You are pretty stupid to believe everything the right wing media tells you. I will put my military service up beside yours any day!!
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Of course you would, but as usual you are ignoring the topic at hand.  There is an epidemic of rape in the military of both male and females, the 'rightwing media" as you call it is merely reporting the facts which the mainstream media strays from that would reveal the huge cracks in the social experiment that was inflicted upon the military.  The numbers are out there and the numbers don`t lie.

Not only putting open homosexuals in the military, but you have women serving in combat roles and illegal aliens also fighting in wars.  A Mexican kid that was a drug mule for el Chapo one day is serving in Afghanistan trusted with an M-16 a few months latter.   The nation`s security is placed in risk by all factors that our fathers and grandfathers knew would be a disaster were they even able to contemplate such.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/16/18301723-male-rape-survivors-tackle-military-assault-in-t...

bruce MN
Advisor

They needed to follow through with the early plans to ramp up the Draft that were on the table in 2002.  Huge mistake. 

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

They needed to follow through with the early plans to ramp up the Draft that were on the table in 2002.  Huge mistake. 

The same draft that Dick Cheney , you, and many others avoided during 'Nam? Smiley Frustrated