cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: New meaning to "I`ve got your 6" in Army

Bruce, I think there should be a draft of everyone between 65 and 95 that haven`t previously served in the military.  Smiley Very Happy  they aren`t so horny, not nothing to lose they`d be good for suicide missions and it might solve the social security shortfalls  Smiley LOL

But don`t draft young people, they are healthy and have their whole lives ahead of them.   It`s a shame good clean young people get drafted into war and come back broken physically, mentally and emotionally and whole rest of their lives ruined. All becuase some rich industrial miltary complex mad men with crazy hair want to enrich their bank accounts.   I say get rid of the old people first and if the war is still worth fighting, then draft young people.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

You quoted big numbers of "gays raping straight soldiers" but now you are talking about high rape numbers in the military.  There have always been rapes in the military.  Many armies of the world have women in combat posititons.  We have had women in combat support units for decades.  Since you never served a day in your life, I will explain that combat support menas you are right along side the combat soldier providing him food, medical, pay, intelligence and several other areas.  The danger is high.  Non-citizens have always been able to help their citizenship status by joining our military.  I found NO reliable sources that suggested there is an extreme problem with gays raping straight soldiers.  The draft should be still in place.  I firmly believe that.  Yes, there were a lot of people drafted that did not want to go but very few actually failed to do the job.  Yes, there were people who got out of it because of who they were or worked hard in school to get further education instead of going.  There were also some who managed to get into the Guard to avoid Vietnam and subsequently quit before their obligation was over because of who they were.  On a side note, do you have any suspicions of why a person part of a group which NEVER have any identification on them would conviently have a Syrian passport on them going into battle?????

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

The ideal way to have a draft would be mandatory National service of 2 years -- 18-20 --for all Americans. Some would do two years in the military and some would do two years of community service.  Then they could start college more mature.  Both services would be organized like the military--pay, housing, food and medical care, uniforms, promotions,etc. A lot of good things could be accomplished at a far cheaper bill.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

" I found NO reliable sources that suggested there is an extreme problem with gays raping straight soldiers "

Actually, it's the other way around.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Only draft the family members of those who vote for the war mongers in the first place.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

They needed to follow through with the early plans to ramp up the Draft that were on the table in 2002.  Huge mistake. 

Hell no we won't go.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

How about mine Bart?

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

In your dreams. No straight guy wants to do you.

Polaris Racer
Senior Contributor

Until the sissy's are removed from the military your plan will fail big time. I am sure it was different when you were in but things have changed for the worse in the last  20 years.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

LOL, I didn't write that for your little pea brain to comprehend.