cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: New movie

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
When liberals stop using carbon based fuels, crush their cars, trucks, and stop taking trips on jet planes, .... I'll start to listen to them.

Last week both Obama's flew to California on separate planes. This week the first lady flew to Japan. The ice in Boston is now melting.....coincidence? Hummmmmmmmmmm. The people along the Florida coast might want to start sandbagging operations. Maybe Her Highness can be encouraged to stay home next week and let some ice somewhere refreeze.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Yeah. Here I set, on spring break, not traveling anywhere. And, when I do drive to the store or to the bus, it's in a very fuel efficient vehicle or my bicycle.

Where are the liberals? Off on jet plane trips all over the world. And they have the nerve to wag their boney finger at me saying that I must pay more and more for the energy that I do use.
I have a great idea for the use of an oil by-product, ..... Let's tar and feather anyone who blames human activities for "global warming", or at least, park their sorry ass a few feet from the North Pole and leave them to their thoughts on the polar ice melting.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

It's always all or nothing with you imbeciles isn't it? Why is that? The people you support, just passed a budget that enriches the rich, hurts the poor and seniors and spends MORE money on war and you don't realize that you are among the poor and will be a senior before long! I'd say that makes you pretty darn stupid smart guy!
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
It's always all or nothing with you imbeciles isn't it? Why is that? The people you support, just passed a budget that enriches the rich, hurts the poor and seniors and spends MORE money on war and you don't realize that you are among the poor and will be a senior before long! I'd say that makes you pretty darn stupid smart guy!

60 years after the beginning of the war on poverty, 10s of trillions spent, and we still have poverty. Priceless.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

So in 20 years when this cycles around and you alarmists start screaming "global cooling", will you encourage the burning of "fossil fuels"?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What I`m saying is true, about 10,000 yrs ago most of Iowa was under a sheet of ice and something 10,000 yrs ago DID rapidly melt it.   You DO like the liberal Democrat party and will carry water for them on global warming as "payment' for all that they`ve done for you.

Look the center of the earth is hot, the are volcanos and hot underwater thermal vents that melt ice...but there isn`t any money to be made or taxed in telling the truth. There`s tons of grants made to scientists to "prove" man-made global warming...none going to re-prove that the globle is NOT warming or "man made" ..Ol` Soros and Tom Steyer would plug their ears and cover their eyes  Smiley Surprised

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

People in your party are the ones wanting only fossil fuels. The **bleep** bros got that all wrapped up and won't have any part of wind and solar and no research into an alternative fuel to power machines. If something isn't done pretty soon, you won't have to worry in 20 years.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Boo Hoo, poor ass me, I can barely afford a ticket on a free lunch, I have to drive a school bus to survive, and these dammed liberals get to have all the fun!

Craigo, you are simply, a crybaby, BOO HOO!!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

HEAR, HEAR!!

NT

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Turdy, you really are a dumbass!