cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: New movie

Sam, for all you know, the guy might have a good dentist  down in Bermuda.

These guys absolutely kill me.....this forum is my Jerry Springer fix for the day. You don't want to watch, but you see this collection of low info hypocrites and you do watch, not knowing whether to laugh or to cry.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

In the 70's alarmists blamed the impending ice age on man made pollution......Why?

In the 90's alarmists blamed the impending global burnup on man made pollution.....Why?

Now its 2015 and the alarmists are blaming any weather changes on man made pollution......Why?

Exactly how does man made pollution effect the weather?

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Re: How much ya wanna bet?

I'll bet if a person dug deep he could find a trail from that $700+ billion stimulus (the one that was supposed to create all those "shovel ready jobs" and fix all the infrastructure....chuckle chuckle) to this movie.   Probaganda plain and simple.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Praise you !!  All the millions ( billions ) of people who are conerned about climate change are in for a huge relief !

We have our very own subsidy taker, known ammosexual who has the proof that climate change is a hoax. !

Please put out a press release so the whole planet can move on.

Thanks !

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

In  2031....Grandma, grandpa posted a lot of stupid crap on that internet...he was a dammed idiot......why ?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Samthehumble wrote:

How was that trip to bermuda, canuck?

Had nice weather AND since you want to claim our trip shows I do not keep carbon producion down I will tell you we paid all the taxes for all the uses we needed to.

We do use renewable resources for heat and as little auto traffic as possible and that is part of the reason we are able to afford a holiday in Bermuda.

BTW there is an argument for planes actaully being a less polluting way to travel because of the way the gases released high in the atmosphere work to cool the climate so in the long term they are less damaging than vehicals on the ground.

Now what did YOU do to reduce global warming??

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

Well of course "climate changes"...always has, always will and sometimes climate change is a good thing.  We sure the hell aren`t warming though, I`ll tell you that, I freeze my ass off every damned winter, the Great Lakes pert-near freeze over every winter.  I might fall for this "man made' climate change crap if they said what`s really happening...it`s getting colder!! but when they lie and or are stupid sticking to their guns about things 'getting warmer" they lose any small credibility that they ever had.

But, know why, they are married to the position of things getting warmer and that`s the only way to stiffle economic activity and tax and regulate.  If they told the truth about things getting colder, they`d have to actually encourage the burning of carbon to save the world by "warming it up" purposely.

So you are still a 'believer' I see BA.

Just this morning I read an article about how the Arctic has the least ice cover ever after its winter season and it is now starting to melt with spring arriving.

Another article was about how abnormally warm much os the world has been this winter, places like Alaska where the Ididerod did nto have enough snow to be run as usual.

You might be cold as we were this past winter but global temperatures were not and numbers are expected to show an average temperature well above average, AGAIN.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Oh, give me a f--k--g break..... Paying some "tax" to AlGore's pocket is supposed to change a climate??!? And, you think Christians are stupid for believing in God. Your airplane seat burned up over 1200 gallons (US) round trip. A train or bus would have been a fraction of that.

No. If the situation is as DIRE as you Leftists say it is, you can not push your claims and be allowed to "destroy the World", as you do.
You should ride a bicycle to the Arctic Ocean, and paddle a kayak to the North Pole to see all that open sea water. LOL.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

You know, C raigO, the only thing smart about you is your mouth!
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
Oh, give me a f--k--g break..... Paying some "tax" to AlGore's pocket is supposed to change a climate??!? And, you think Christians are stupid for believing in God. Your airplane seat burned up over 1200 gallons (US) round trip. A train or bus would have been a fraction of that.

No. If the situation is as DIRE as you Leftists say it is, you can not push your claims and be allowed to "destroy the World", as you do.
You should ride a bicycle to the Arctic Ocean, and paddle a kayak to the North Pole to see all that open sea water. LOL.

I have no reason to think even you pay any tax to Al Gore but as a Canadian I am sure I never will.

Now you should study some geography and then tell me where the train tracks and bus routes are that would take me to Bermuda.

BTW you will be happy to know we use the bus system in Bermuda to get around, a very convenient system and with a pass very inexpensive too.

Do you use the bus system?