cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: New renaissance ?

3020 said "For your beliefs to work you must deny both science and history."

Glad you recognize what happens when you just belive what is unbelievable in the real world.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

3020 said  "We have proof. It is the Risen Lord."

So now all you have to do is present this 'risen lord' and the whole world will know it as proof

But of course until you actually show this thing then it is just an old folk tale that you are willing to accept with NO PROOF and just believe what your employees tell you.

bruce MN
Advisor

SEE: nox's Ambrose Prithchard link

r3020
Senior Advisor

Science tells us something can not evolve from nothing. History tells us Jesus was killed on a cross. Died. And then rose from the dead. I can explain the origins of the universe. You can not. All you have is your belief.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Science tells us something can not evolve from nothing. History tells us Jesus was killed on a cross. Died. And then rose from the dead. I can explain the origins of the universe. You can not. All you have is your belief.

AMAZING!!!!

Obviously your education is lacking.

Look up the definition of 'science' and 'history'.

You will find what your claim about evolution has no science behind it and the history of Jesus shows only a possibility that there might have been a man named Jesus who was a bit of a radical Jew. No evidence of that man being killed on a cross only hearsay and stories written generations later.

So if you can explain the origins of the universe then write it up and get it published and peer reviewed and show us all how it happened.

i do not claim to be able to explain it but am willing to accept what others in that field of science have proven, no belief required.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

So you don`t love your wife, Canuck? i`m sorry

Since you only believe in things that you can "prove" you must not believe in love...oh you spend time and buy trinkets for the "biped mamal" that is your wife,but there is no proof that you love her, so therefore to you must not love her, love can not exist if you do not have proof.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: So you don`t love your wife, Canuck? i`m sorry

Keep digging and deflecting BA.

Going on 50 years now so you should check with her BUT I am still waiting for any evidence of any magical beings exisitng outside old books.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The proof is the Risen Lord. The proof is something can not evolve from nothing. It had to be created. You want to pick the science and history that suits your beliefs and ignore or deny the rest.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: So you don`t love your wife, Canuck? i`m sorry

I believe that you love your wife, Canuck...but you can not prove it.  And I will not badger you about it as some have badgered me about my belief in God.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: SEE: nox's Ambrose Prithchard link

I doubt that i am so lucky that you are agreeing with me, Bruce  Smiley Happy   so I assume that you are touting Noxs link that the fed manipulation is all that is keeping our butts out of the frying pan.  However, the fed is only running the bilge pumps to bail the boat out from their inflicted holes.  It is the debt money system, spending ourselves rich (keynesianism)  works until it does not and more evidence mounts that the gig is close to being up.