cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: New scientific study

I am not convinced about man made climate change but I am not qualified to make an assumption either way. Those who deny it must have better info than I am seeing.  

So, if the scientific information they are using is all that is available, setting aside gut feelings and “it’s cold today” theories, what else can we rely on. There seems to be an endless stream of glaciers melting etc and doomsday prepers. 

It seems odd that the whole debate could be invented and a conspiratorial outcome.  That scenario is usually reserved for evidence of god. Even though our taxes are used to collect this information we still are in denial.  Are the trillions spent by NASA a con about the moon and Hubble’s images just scribbles by children? 

I wonder what would we say if eventually they were proven correct but we didn’t all die from it. 

Senior Contributor

"You blithering idiot.":ddgfs

"or a personal attack/propaganda tirade. ":cmilligan1958g

"Blithering idiots can be dangerous too, however.":ddgfs

so, is ddgfs dangerous?

Senior Contributor

@Kurt#1 wrote:

"You blithering idiot.":ddgfs

"or a personal attack/propaganda tirade. ":cmilligan1958g

"Blithering idiots can be dangerous too, however.":ddgfs

so, is ddgfs dangerous?

What’s the relevance of all that blithering. 

Senior Contributor

(What’s the relevance of all that blithering. )

Well first, I hope you gleaned Kurt's point?

Secondly, blithering idiot is just a fun phrase to say; for example pelosi has pointed out this week that the 4 social media congress-women are blithering idiots - well, one would imagine pelosi should know.

Senior Contributor

Sorry comrade.  It’s too deep for me. 

Senior Contributor

humor is like dissecting a frog.