cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

News wrap-up

From looking through a number of news sources this morning (not US entertainment sites) the insurrection last week appears to be worse. Indications are much was planned, like leaving pipe bombs which took police resources away from protecting the site that was attacked, insurgents who had maps of layout of buildings with protected tunnels indicated too. Lists of names to find and kill maybe?

Prepare with body armour, climbing equipment etc.

Police unable to get resources because of higher levels obstructing roll out.

Video of the mob pulling a policeman out and beating him. Guess there was a reason to have baseball bats at a 'protest march'.

The calls by your dear leader and his son and lawyer to assault the Capitol.

And the good points where the policeman single handed slowing down the advance and then getting the mob to follow him away from the Senate.

Pretty hard to not make the assumption it was a planned insurrection 

6 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: News wrap-up

Nah.

Dr. Red already assured us that it was just Real Victims being attacked during a peaceful, 1st Amendment protected protest.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: News wrap-up

Yes just a peaceful protest that went astray unlike all those protests in the past.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

MAGA makes incisive observation on US criminal justice

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: MAGA makes incisive observation on US criminal justice

little Poindexters. Getting picked on. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/Miridunn/status/1348428156634505218

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: MAGA makes incisive observation on US criminal justice

Left me laughing about the guy who was complaining because the police were treating him like a 'f...ing black person'

And the clip of the guy who found out he is now on the no fly list I saw earlier

Wonder how many other insurrectionists will regret breaking into the Capitol?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: I couldn't make out what he said?

?