cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Newt win or media statement??

Comrade - I think you have missed the point.  Eventually one will be chosen and you will be stuck with him.  I understand your disillusionment but if those are the best the repigs have got, little wonder the whole party is in the doldrums.  Newt is a return to the bad old days and Romney is promising new bad old days.  Take your pick.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Here`s an article the Jan Mikleson discussed this am http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/01/why_im_giving_newt_a_pass_on_the_scarlet-a_factor.html   It describes women`s acceptance of Newt even through his cheating.  To add a bit to the story, its something that I learned at a very early age is that women don`t like the choirboy, women love the badasses, the bed jumpers that is just how they are wired.  Now the most straight laced gal will get intrigued at guys like Jr Ewing, Clinton, Newt, Gene Simmons from KISS.  Nice guys finish last (Mitt Romney) Pawlenty didn`t even get out of the starting blocks.  Newt has had a train wreck life, perhaps at 68 he`s had enough tang and will settle down to fix things. Alot of us that "hate" Obama see Newt as a street thug that will break out the brass knuckles on Hussein Obama. At any rate it`s interesting why people think the way they do. 

sw363535
Honored Advisor

Newt, like him or not, is the only sane answer to the social enginering problem.  Most of us, Conservative or Liberal, do not want to see someone dictating their moral issues through legislation.  To win, a GOP candidate is going to have to take us away from the "legislating" of character and social structure we have been trying since the 70's.

A GOP candidate that says we need my morals answers is not going to get enough votes to win. 

-------------------

Ever see an election when no one on the incumbant party is running(other than the incumbant).-------------------I looked back and cant find an race like it.----------------------------Looks like the Dems and the press both think this ones lost------------so lets do our best to push in the liberal GOP candidate who wont work hard enough to change anything.

-----------------------------

"Brass nuckles" --------I hope your right ----------- its a good thought.

Samnospam
Advisor

I always said, if your wife can't trust you why should anyone else. NG has no allegence to anything but power and money.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

I really feel sorry for you guys! You obviously have forgotten about the shellacking Obama gave the Repbulican caucaus. He ate those fools for lunch, and by the way, NO TELEPROPTER! So why don't you refresh your memory, enjoy! I SURE DID!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/01/29/transcript-of-president-o_n_442423.html

sw363535
Honored Advisor

Goggles up

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Far be it of me to rub your nose in it, GTO

...but that video is from January 29, 2010...remember what happened in November 2, 2010? It was wonderfull!!! It was like the 294th best thing that ever happened to me!  It was a sign that the worm had turned and we started the countdown to the 2012 election.  I really do hope that Jan 2010 Obama video is trotted out because Obama would have alot of explaining to do Smiley Happy  if I were a Dem I`d burn that sucker and any copies out there.   0bama talked about GDP growing at 6% ...okay Hussein, let`s us talk about GDP.  The national debt was 60% of GDP when Hussein took over...today nat debt is over 100% of GDP and growing! The debt ceiling will be well north of $16 Trillion come fall.  Anyone want to take bets on how close our debt/GDP will be then.   I take no pleasure in this GTO believe me, but you guys picked a dud in 2008 and the earliest that we can get the fool out, he will have added at least $6 Trillion to the debt and the boondoggle of the 21th century, 0bamacare hasn`t even kicked in yet...Do the Grandkids a favor..Vote Newt 2012!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: Far be it of me to rub your nose in it, GTO

You don't need to patronize me, BA. This time, I'm on the right side of the political spectrum, because nothing your side has to offer the American people is viable, it's the same da mned Bush bullsh!t that put us in the unbelievable mess, Obama has had to try and fix, and what he has accomplished so far, was with a no nothing, do nothing House of Representatives! The man needs a medal! And he'll get it this November, trust me! Never mind, you already, know that!! LOL!!