cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Nice #WalkAway Project Story

My name is Glenda
I’m new to walk away I’ve always been a cross voter agreed with many of the democratic policies over republican policies. I grew up in the Air Force and have always been very patriotic, supportive and respectful of our country and our presidents.
This year after watching what the Democrats have done to our country the lies the criminal activities
and the destruction of our cities. The largest child trafficking ring in the US. I can no longer support their hate I see for our country and our children.I feel they are using this virus to win the election and control people. Witnessing the democratics lack of respect for our country and its people has sickened me and has moved me to no longer associate with the Democratic Party.
I’m now a full hearted republican.
Trump 2020

4 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Nice #WalkAway Project Story

Comrade Glendinski would’ve have benefited greatly from one more semester of English at Universitet.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yep - that’s what I noticed right away too.  These “stories” are just that - made up stories probably over the last two years by writers in Russia.   These things are nothing but propaganda from the domestic Terrorist group QAnon.   Millie brings this crap here - with his comments, maybe he should be investigated for his ties to terrorism...

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.....

Jen

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

News item I was reading this morning was an interview with a lady saying she felt guilty for all the lives lost to covid in your country because she voted for your dear leader 4 years ago and regrets that choice now. 

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(News item I was reading this morning was an interview with a lady saying she felt guilty for all the lives lost to covid in your country because she voted for your dear leader 4 years ago and regrets that choice now.) 

C'mon canuck, these “stories” are just that - made up stories probably over the last two years by writers in Russia.   These things are nothing but propaganda from the domestic Terrorist group QAnon.

tick tock