cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Nice Way

To start a Sunday morning boys.  Now get ready for church, and show the congregation, and your pastor of course, how pious and upright you are.  

What do you think Millie’s pastor and parishioners would think of Millie’s 18 pages of deranged terms that he used here for years, before somebody finally called him on it?  

How about your posts?  You post what you do, because you feel safe enough, hiding behind an internet wall.  It’s a whole new world when you’re called out, and “everyone knows” who you really are.  Where you work, where you sleep.  Accountability back into the real world, of what you post here, may dog you the rest of your lives.  Employers know that what a person does online, comes into the workplace.   People don’t change who they are, no matter what’s at stake.  It’s why Trump can’t change - it’s not that he won’t - he can’t.   The lying, sniveling coward he was before he was elected, is still the lying, sniveling, cowardly ash hole as president - only now with power galore.

Me - I’m retired.  I don’t need to look for a job anywhere.  Employers now do internet searches to find online activities.  You think a potential employer in the future, would think highly of what you guys bring here?   Or will they see a devious weasel, that posts BS constantly, and uses every opportunity to berate and demean there fellow man or woman.  

Yeah - it’s a whole new world when your outed on the internet.  Most people can’t handle it - and you never see them again.   I’ve outed myself from the beginning - said where I lived openly.  Where I worked, what I did for a living.  I have little to hide.  My purpose here has been one fold - to expose the lies, and the liars, for who and what they are.  And I will continue to do that, for as long as I am able.

Jen

10 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Nice Way

What a twisted world be live in.  

I try to bring honesty to this site, and I’m belittled, berated, called names, threatened.  Why - because I’m calling out the liars?  This is so wrong a concept in today’s world, that to lie and cheat is the normal.

Sad - but true.  The new normal, inspired by one man - Donald J Trump - the biggest liar ands con man that has maybe ever drawn a breath.  

What I’m doing is someway wrong, but what Trump is, is right.  

BA wants to return the the 50’s and 60’s - his utopia where everything was good and fun and “right”.   Welcome to the utopia you helped created BA - isn’t it just a “great” new world?

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

You have a serious problem differentiating fact and opinion.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure I do....Everything Trump says is as good as gospel truth, isn't it?   

The WHO coming out, and saying the 40% transmission rate may be from models, is just "opinion" the  way you interpret things.  And you leave it there - don't look at what other doctors have said - don't give a damn what hospitals and nurses have to put up with, risking their lives, because we have a president, that knows better than anyone alive.   And then we have his minions, like you, that know even more.

The person you helped elect president has poisoned your mind, to where you can't think for yourself anymore.  Like Trump said - he doesn't need advisors.  He knows all there is to know....

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(To start a Sunday morning boys.  Now get ready for church, and show the congregation, and your pastor of course, how pious and upright you are.)

Tick tock, I'm thinking that you've removed all the mirrors from your house & vehicles as it's very apparent that you have not looked into one for awhile.  

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I should be ashamed of myself, is that what you are insinuating?  I tell you what, if I have to be ashamed by bringing truth to this site, then shame on me.  I'll accept that shame....and move on.  

And I have lots of mirrors in my house.  They're just fine, and so is the person looking back.  I can live with my decisions on here.  Question is - why are you guys so afraid of the truth?

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I should be ashamed of myself, is that what you are insinuating?)

Umm, No.

It's and old saying and it has been said in many different ways and by many different people, but here is the simple version:                Look in the mirror before you judge others.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What has "judging" got to do with me calling out someone for a lie?  I'm judging a person, because I'll not sit idly by, being a "good girl", and knowing my place in society?

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sorry Ed - your post makes no sense to me, in the context that you have presented it.  

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

I'll explain it to you since it seems to confuse you.  The actual data leads one to believe asymptomatic transmission is not happening.  Models, meaning theoretically,  suggest it does occurs. 

Again actual data vs theory.