Davis (Tea)9%
Hochul (D)48%
Murphy (G)1%
91% reporting
31 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Nice work baggers

Never heard of the race, was the guy or gal a RINO?

hardnox604008
Advisor

Medicare reform is a loser for the Republicans but they're welded to it now.

Newt got fried when he touched the new third rail; the best candidate, Romney, is DOA from his Mass med plan.

It is sorta fun to watch the circular firing squad although we shouldn't forget that Medicare really does need to be reformed.

Samnospam
Advisor

I can see more of your shame here. R's abandon their candidates in good numbers in the hope of saving their country, d's like yourself straighten their arm bands and march on. I saw where the new propaganda czar's assignment was not to fight the r's but to keep the d's on the ranch. Watch yer back.

I figure if our country is to be saved it will happen when one of the two parties has significantly faded, and the other is completely divided, think 1860. Trending that way I think. R is probably fading as they are not addressing the issues of their constituency. D's won't leave the party, but internal division will split them. Obama will start a war with Pakistan or something equally stupid. Then what is considered by you to be far out radical (think rand Paul) will slip through as the r's were far out radicals in 1860. Of course we could just crash and burn, is that gaul at the gate?
Democratforlife
Senior Contributor

Did your dog bite you this morning? You said,  "Medicare reform is a loser for the Republicans".

Then say,  "although we shouldn't forget that Medicare really does need to be reformed."

I think you need more sleep.

Samnospam
Advisor

Nah he is right. People still mostly think the free ride can and will go on forever.
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

SHE is a repub and the tea party candidate only got about 8%.  Looks like the Gray party doesn't like the idea of reducing the debt on the backs of seniors.  Now spin it to make it look like it doesn't matter or something.

Samnospam
Advisor

42+9=51
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Sorry but you don't get to add up the totals of different candidates.

Samnospam
Advisor

Still throwing salt in bob dole's wounds aren't ya.