Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Nice work wingers

15 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Nice work wingers

Gotta hand it 'em! Never let a chance go by, if there's a chance to attack that black SOB in their White House!! What a bunch of wacko's!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/06/03/1304094/-This-is-just-too-effing-weird?detail=email#

Honored Advisor

Wasn`t it just a couple weeks ago..

That you guys were Har har haring that no one showed up for "Winger Fest"?  http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/D-C-winger-fest-flop-was-whose-fault/m-p/495648   

Now, us wingers have all kinds of magical powers to trick Obama into trading 5 dangerous terrorists for one terrorist.  And we have the power to stop the deserter/terrorist`s homecoming parade!

As much as I`d like the wingers to take credit for all of this, I think what Obama has pulled this time was too much for even liberals like Senator Dianne Feinstein to take.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/06/04/watch-bergdahls-fellow-soldiers-parents-of-thos... 

Here`s the funny thing, I think Obama really thought he was go to be so kind of hero for bringing this Bergdahl home.  He really got caught flatfooted, the reason he never told anybody about it was he wanted all the credit for it.  Now, I don`t know if there`s any saving this presidency.

Veteran Advisor

Obama's new running mate

I think you are dead on right about Obama seeing the Bergdahl exchange as a feather in his cap, just like "capturing Osana bin Ladin", and freeing Captain Phillips. If Phillips had been shot to death, Obama would have never ever tried to pretend that he was calling the shots on that mission. THe guy is the ultimate flim-flam man.

How many , when they heard about freeing one deserter in exchange for five senior Taliban leaders even thought that the Obama administration was going to be the ones that did it ???? I just thought it was a real **bleep**tyyy trade and could not comprehend what group of imbeciles would think that was good. ONly later did I discover who that group was, which I guess wasn't surprising. But it is pretty significant how many dyed in the fuzz libtards are jumping ship on this one. Even sheep must have their limits.

Just like Dukakis ran with Willie Horton for a running mate, the lame duck Obama that most republicans , rightly or wrongly, will be running against this fall will have a fellow un-American muslim sympathizer showing up at every opportunity too. Obama and Bergdahl, 2014.

Honored Advisor

Re: Obama's new running mate

Hey Red, all this scandals with Benghazi, IRS, VA hospitals, Fast & Furious and now Bergdahlgate here on CBS Charlie, Gale and Nora are yucking it up about Obama`s workout video.  WoW, Obama runs on a treadmill!  Wow Obama lifts 3lb dumbells...oh man he`s ripped!

Wasn`t the story that Nero played the fiddle as Rome burned?

Senior Contributor

You are all prancing and jumping around like freshly shorn sheep. What is the next silly scenario you are expecting? Obama resigning? The term RWNJ is a grossly inadequate description.
Advisor

Re: Wasn`t it just a couple weeks ago..

On Wednesday night, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow announced that she has discovered the Rosetta Stone, the “secret decoder ring” by which all of U.S. politics in the Obama administration can be interpreted.

She began by pointing to a Charlie Rose Show appearance by Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) from some weeks ago in which the senator gave his prescription for how President Barack Obama should handle the Russian incursion into Ukraine.

“I think first I would try the Magnitsky, which as you know, targets individuals and their bank accounts and their ability to travel,” said McCain. “I would try that first. Then, obviously, I would look at other areas, throw them out of the G8, of course, it should be the G7.”

“See?” Maddow said. “This is the Rosetta Stone, this is the magic decoder ring that tells you how Washington works right now. Say that President Obama should do something, then pray that he doesn’t actually do it, because if he does actually do it, you’re going to have to come out against the thing that you have been recommending all along.”

“It’s amazing,” she said. “John McCain, I’d have to make you up if you didn’t exist.”

Case in point: Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, the prisoner of the Afghanistan war whose return Obama traded five Guantanamo prisoners for.

Weeks ago, in an interview with Anderson Cooper, McCain said, “I would be inclined to support such a thing,” with regards to swapping the five Taliban combatants held at Guantanamo for Bergdahl, particularly in light of the “rapid deterioration” of Bergdahl’s health seen in videos released to the Pentagon by the Taliban.

That, said Maddow, was Step One: McCain suggests Obama do something. Then comes Step Two, in which the president actually does it.

“Step Three?” Maddow said. “Well, now John McCain has to pretend to be against his own idea.”

Arizona’s senior senator obliged by saying on Wednesday, “This decision to bring Sgt. Bergdahl home — and we applaud that he is home — is ill-founded. It is a mistake and it is putting the lives of American servicemen and women at risk and that to me is unacceptable to the American people.”

Sighing heavily, Maddow said, “Sen. McCain did not think that very same exchange of prisoners would be ‘unacceptable to the American people’ when he himself suggested it in February. But once Pres. Obama did it and got Bowe Bergdahl home that way, well that’s when the senator had to complete Step Three of his magic decoder ring process and come out against his own idea as a terrible, outrageous and dangerous idea because Pres. Obama actually did it.”

Honored Advisor

There again Bruce, I appreciate the pickel that the Obama apologists find themselves in. But congress wasn't informed, to say "well McCain hinted that he'd be for a prisoner swap 4 months ago.....so why isn't he for it after Obama did it?????". For one thing those 5 talibaners are the worst of the worst. Secondly, since when does Obama make decisions based on what Mccain says on a talk show? If Obama did, how did we end up with obamacare?

I'll just add a Ben franklin quote. Those that are good at making excuses are good for little else.

Veteran Advisor

I imagine that the Ben Franklin quote also pretty well sums up the lives of most of the apologizers for the zero.

Advisor

Kinda interesting that they own "our troops" but not the wars.