cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

No, no, no......

A little hope that the English might "rethink" the Brexit vote, Scotland might veto or it generally gets tied up in litigation for a few years.

The folks who bravely voted against "the market" ought to be permitted to reap the rewards of their efforts or suffer a loss or stature should it turn out badly.

Individuals also need to take responsibility for their actions. There have been decent selling opportunities in grains, regardless how that all turns out, and it is just as easy to sell stocks as to buy them.

16 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: No, no, no......

The elites know best. They are not about to give up their gains. The peasants will do as told.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Very well said. I hope the Brits stick to their guns. The tyrants in Brussels can shove it up their a r s e .

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I see these basically soccer hooligans lamenting buyers remorse  and want a redo on the Brexit vote.   Well, how do we know for sure they voted to Brexit in the first place?  I mean I could tell you people how "i voted for Obama and now regret it...we should vote again!" ..but I doubt any of you would believe it 🙂 so why should we take the word of 3 million hooligans on a re-vote petition?

The 'tinfoil hat" in me wonders why Brexit was allowed to pass anyway, perhaps it will be the fallguy for what was going to happen inevitably...the Euro wasn`t sustainable, so how better to pass the hot potato to "nationalism"?   see, whats a little fishy is the EU saying "no no no, no redos...get out! Your bags are in a box to the left!" .  seems to me if Jacob Rothschild really didn`t want them to leave, they wouldn`t be going anywhere. 

Veteran Advisor

I was listening to Radio Prague (Czech Republic ) this morning. The government is now wanting to push back any plans of adopting the Euro from the Koruna (Crown) to well past 2020. 

Central Europe is sick and tired of Western Europe pushing its liberal "values" onto them. Far "right" political parties are on the rise. 

image.jpeg

bruce MN
Advisor

You keep talking about "soccer hooligans".  We all know that you are a notorious generalizer who if he knows of a little something about someone or somewhere makes them or it universal.  But have you seen the demographic breakdown of who voted and against Brexit?  Please do and then stop embarrassing yourself. People under 40 voted overwhelmingly to remain.  

You are like Trump congratulating Scotland for winning  a "victory" when they had voted 62-38 to remain.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

eu.jpg

Veteran Advisor

Scotland is a shell of its former self. It can't function without outside "welfare", therefore it sees the need for the EU "cheese". 

It is incredibly sad to see a once proud people become beggars. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Hungary has a head start on the rest.  Take a little rime to look into the Nirvana that has been created there after becoming the 1st in line to have established a parliamentary government under extreme right winged nationalist leadership. 

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

This.jpg

- Nicholas Barrett