cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: No, no, no......

Hungary has had millions of the Middle East hordes pouring through their country. It is little surprise that there is push-back. 

Putin does not even give them a chance. He has the Russian navy blow the overloaded boats out of the water. 

hardnox
Advisor

It is tricky, I'll admit

The worst outcome would be that stocks collapse another 10-20% and they come whimpering back to their masters.

My take is based on the longer term belief that something was going to kick off the great reset and this excuse is better than the ones that may present in the future.

The fact that certain parties here don't don't regard The Koch boys, Don Blankenship or Exxon as The Elite is part of the problem that we're going to have to work through over the coming years, with no certain outcome. It could go either way.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Ohh, boo hoo....

For the past 100 years, Britain has fought to beat back tyranny, now is no different. 

image.jpeg

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: Ohh, boo hoo....

Why don't you go volunteer to  fix that crappy courthouse in your county and do some good once in your life ?

Or start a Warren county EXIT campaign.  WEXIT.  The rest of us don'  t want keep paying for your mess.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

AgJudge, I`ll put this in a way that a CCI should understand.  So, do you want your local community deciding where a big hog confinement is sited?  Or do you want the big boys down in Des Moines saying it`s okay to put up a hog setup in your backyard?   That is no different than the EU in Brussles saying "you guys get so many Muslims and you guys get so many Muslims and you guys get so many Muslims........"

I tell ya what, when they sold this EU scam and said "you can get out aaaaaanytime you want and it`ll be nooooo problems"  well now we see there`s "substantial penalty for early withdrawl"  and "re-stocking fees"..alot a fine print.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

I don't think your analogy works very well because I don't want a confinement in my backyard, your's or anyone's in china either.

I can still have pork, so long as it is not raised " that way " and  with those tastless genes.