cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

No one is above the law

Isn't that what Nancy said?

If I go to a public park and damage a monument I would be arrested and charged.    Some are apparently above the law.  

15 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump Is

Trump is above the law - ask him.

He’s  protected by the likes of your cult, and the Senate.   That too will soon be rectified. 

Trump is taking a big gamble, as the Cult takes the leap of faith to attend his rallies.  The virus is fake - but people attending the shoulder to shoulder rallies are going to be required to sign waivers, holding everybody not accountable for getting the virus if they attend.  You just can’t make this stuff up....

Jen

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump Is

trump trump trump trump trump......

why do you let a guy that you hate so much live rent free inside your head?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Because for the sake of America, Trump, and his cronies, must be voted out.  

A country divided, can not stand.  Trump has done everything in his power, to further tear this country apart.  You see it right here on this blog.   This site is no longer friendly - the sides here are entrenched, and have gone from wishing each other well, to hoping someone from the other side dies, so you can have the “last word” against them. 

And now there is talk, of someone giving a speech of how we must come together as a country.  Personally, I give “the finger” to anyone in this administration, that even tries that at this point.  It’s far, far to late, to try and make nice with those of us against Trump.  

Trump will lose.  America sees how poor of a leader Trump is.  Trump is, like he always has been, for Trump.  People don’t really change their stripes - Trump’s stipes are still a pair of white stripes, down his back....and he still stinks as a human being......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Karen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: Karen

@sam1wiseone wrote:

The Lake of Fire is sure going to be crowded. God had better make it a LARGE, LARGE Lake. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I’m Not Karen

Yep - here we go with the Bible thumping now.  Why - because I told the truth?  You call me Karen, when it’s you that can’t look in the mirror and see what an utterly disgusting person you have become?  You think you won’t end up in the “lake of fire”?   

I still have your “list” of words you like to use over and over against you fellow people.  It’s a simply disgusting list - it’s why SF deleted your Milligan Hay persona here several years ago.   I know - because I’m the one that turned you in. 

You claim to be so holy - a man of god.  You’re a mockery of a human being, Millie.  You think there is the the kingdom of god for you.  I tell you what - if your the model of what’s going to be in heaven - I’ll chose the fire....

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: I’m A Karen

Another great lie, Jen. They did away with tags on the Forum about 8 years ago, and with that, the list of tag words vanished as well. The Milligan Hay handle vanished on Election Night 2016 because I posted a photo of myself holding up tee shirt with the logo, “Anyone But Dem” on it. I signed on with my current handle a week or so, later. I also have a forum that I own which some on here have used. I enjoy chatting with my friends on here, and have done so for over 24 years.  Break time over, back to cutting hay. 

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: I’m A Karen

Yep - you are a Karen.

Tell you what - I have your list of tags.  If what you say is true - I shouldn’t be in possession of them now should I?

Jen

rawhide
Advisor

That was a good one Red. If you don't care I'm gonna use that