cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

No report next week

Hard as Trump, Sad Sarah, Burr etal tried to build a self fulfilling narrative apparently it isn’t ready.
6 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: No report next week

do you know anyone that actually cares anymore about Russia Russia Russia?

Highlighted
Advisor

There is verily (hat tip JC) only one way to find out if anyone does.

Saying not, by acclamation, isn’t working any better for the guys up top than it is for you.

But then you never know. I’m as patient as Job over it.  The anxiety seems to be coming from somewhere else. 

Meanwhile, all of those House committees keep meeting and their docket lineup is driving deniers crazy. 

Highlighted
Advisor

sure, and that is why a liberal magazine like The Week would have this essay in it.

https://theweek.com/articles/824999/mueller-joke

I always thought that the mustache guy was going to be the last one to "get it" but I must be wrong.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

The Tick Tock is about over and low and behold no Bong. All of us on the right knew that was going to be the result so maybe next time you lefties should listen to us.

Highlighted
Advisor

I had read that last night. It’s basically boilerplate from what is becoming a common RW confidence builder view.  That all of that “other stuff” doesn’t matter.

Not sure where you get that notion of that publication being “liberal”. I’ve read quite a little from there over time... 

Highlighted
Advisor

The Week started out as a middle of the road publication, kind of like a Readers Digest compilation of articles from both sides of the spectrum, but during the Obama administration it turned sharply towards the left, probably for fears of alienating readership ( which it did  manage to do to me...I dropped my subscription.) Maybe the editors are smelling the coffee right now, and have a finger up in the wind to see where the political winds are shifting to.

I don't read it anymore and don't have a clue as to what is in it from week to week anymore, but I renamed it "The Weak" some years ago as I thought it didn't warrant reading.As to what other people think of it, there is a poll of 1715 respondents and 1537 view it as having a left wing viewpoint. ( that's 90 percent for those that are math challenged.)

I am sure you can find some highly educated pundit that will tell you The Week is conservative, based on its British ownership formerly, or maybe evenly currently, publishing a right of center British publication.  We conservatives can related to the spill over effect of corporate ownership of publications.

Believe what you want to believe.